fbpx

ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 224 total)
  • Author

kitsunelady wrote:

Boo, I should look at the art discussion more often. >.>… This sounds kinda fun and I only *just* saw it! 🙁

Still, the 15th is like 2 weeks. c.c… *rubs chin*

if you can do something and mail by the 15th, you’re welcome to play along! would be glad to have you in! 😀

kitsunelady
    Participant

daydreamer wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Boo, I should look at the art discussion more often. >.>… This sounds kinda fun and I only *just* saw it! 🙁

Still, the 15th is like 2 weeks. c.c… *rubs chin*

if you can do something and mail by the 15th, you’re welcome to play along! would be glad to have you in! 😀

I’m pretty sure I can! I might even be able to squeeze out more than one. e.e

yay!! can’t wait to see!

Oh artist-block-evil-fairy, WHY DO YOU COME NOW?? 🙄 I got 2 down so far. 🙂 Hopefully the people who get mine forgive my bad drawing and beginner work…

Rusti
      Participant

I actually haven’t had too much trouble, surprisingly, considering the past couple of years I’ve had such a horrid art block all I could do was sketch. I should be finishing up my last one tonight, it’s inked and waiting for some color of some sort.

Rusti
        Participant

And I am done!

I just need to find a cover for one of them, since 8B pencil will smear, then I can send them along to Daydreamer.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Mine are out in the mail 🙂

siberakh1
            Participant

I finally came up with some designs over the weekend and outlined them last night (my schedule with work has been flip-flopping and I’ve been on the road every weekend but this one). I have tomorrow before work and Wednesday to color them. Not sure if I have time/want to do them in acrylics (my normal medium), or to just have some fun with watercolor (haven’t played with that in ages). I guess we’ll see what I feel like doing in the morning! Might be fun to play a little bit, since I haven’t worked on ACEOs before.

I received some AMAZING cards from KoishiiKitty this week! Only a few more days until the deadline 🙂

kitsunelady
              Participant

I finished one, but Hoard has sucked out my brain. I drew two others and didn’t like them enough after I was done…so I will probably just be sending one. D:

My first ACEO. e.e *sniffs*

Rachel
                Participant

Heh. Wrecked one. Did a second one, which turned out ok. Also my first ACEO. *puffs with pride* I’m not sure I’ll get any others done by Monday, but I’ll try. I’m excited to see how they turn out!!

pegasus4240
                  Participant

My three are mostly done. Some tweaking tomorrow and then on their way Monday. 🙂

-- Angie

Was put in mail yesterday! Hoping it gets there soon.

pegasus4240
                    Participant

Did get mine shipped today. WooHoo! 🙂

-- Angie

Nina
                      Participant

Got mine in the mail today!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 224 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.