fbpx

ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

I’m so sorry guys!!! The first ones I mailed out twice and now they seem to be lost out in the ether; so I’m finishing up another set and hope to high heaven that they get out my door and to daydreamer in double quick time… I’m utterly mortified to have caused such a long delay and I grovel at your feet for forgiveness :spank: :spank: :spank:

tdm

tdm

Okay folks, THE CARDS ARE IN THE MAIL!

I’m open to suggestions for the next swap if anyone has any (or if there is still enough interest to keep going!).

Rusti
      Participant

I got mine today! One of Purpleturtle’s dragons.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I got mine yesterday πŸ˜€ .

Jasmine
          Participant

Can we see them, please??

bayoudragon
            Participant

daydreamer wrote:

I’m open to suggestions for the next swap if anyone has any (or if there is still enough interest to keep going!).
              I may be interested in participating in the next one. I really need to get back to doing some traditional artwork. πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
              Participant

daydreamer wrote:

I got mine today! All three are dragons. <3 I love them, and will be putting them in my collection book right away! One was from purpleturtle, one from Leigha, and one from pegasus4240. Thanks guys!

I’ll second bayou…I really need to get back to drawing more. Sign me up for the next one. o.o But nothing to do with winter or cold. I’m sooo tired of winter. D: I vote for something to do with spring, or anything that makes me think of something warm!

bayoudragon
                Participant

oooh, a spring or summer theme would be nice! πŸ™‚

Rusti
                  Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Can we see them, please??

I have the dragon with the mane from the scans Daydreamer posted a little bit back. Hopefully the others will scan theirs and show us.

pegasus4240
                    Participant

I got my two today. A howling wolf from Skylover and a lady w/animals from Kitsunelady. I will try to get pics or scans someday. Is there reason scans weren’t shared as they came in like the first time? Just curious. Thanks!

-- Angie

etruscan
                      Participant

pegasus4240 wrote:

I got my two today. A howling wolf from Skylover and a lady w/animals from Kitsunelady. I will try to get pics or scans someday. Is there reason scans weren’t shared as they came in like the first time? Just curious. Thanks!

At least some of them were, but it was a while ago (page 12 of this topic).

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Well, mine were all scanned by daydreamer already, so you can see them – the dragon with the dreamcatcher from purpleturtle, the sleeping dragon (not the one eating a rabbit) from Leigha, and the snow dragon from pegasus4240. =)

Sounds like you got the one I was thinking of as a ‘sorceress’, pegasus. πŸ˜€ I was imagining a band of travelers riding through the woods on a snowy midwinter night. >.>; The archer is the ‘protector’ character and the elf is the ‘scholar’ character. Heehee. *dorka-dorka-dork*

i tried to get everyone’s scanned and they should be earlier in the thread. i think i missed one or two. i got a huge paycut at work right when all the cards were coming in and ive been trying like crazy to bring in other work so it just didn’t quite happen like i was hoping it would.. sorry guys πŸ™ this swap was a disaster! things should settle down soon, i hope, and everything will be back on track again.

Leigha
                          Participant

Got my cards today πŸ™‚

I got the pensive looking elf in the woods from Kitsunelady, “Ready for Christmas” by Pegasus 4240, and “Frosting” by Dragoncat. The only one that I never saw scanned onto this thread would be frosting, so I’ll try and get that scanned and show everyone πŸ™‚ I’m definitely in for the next one too πŸ™‚

Leigha wrote:

Whoever gets him can keep him this way if they like the look of him “sleeping” with his bunny friend πŸ™‚

I like him either way. πŸ˜€ I got it yesterday & I especially love the watercolor “dapple” effect.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.