Another Windstone destroyed due to stupid people shipping…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Another Windstone destroyed due to stupid people shipping…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*disappointed*

Purplecat
      Participant

OH……ouch…..the poor beautiful fellow.

πŸ™

Stephanie
        Participant

πŸ™

fatalbeauty
          Participant

X.X no!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

briteblades
            Participant

So terrible!!
              Was that all that was used for packing? NEWSPAPER?
              /facepalm

Mmloda
              Participant

That sucks! Some people just don’t think when they package fragile items! That Male Griffin is so stunning in person too!
                Sorry Leigha! I hope he was insured!

Marzena

dragonmedley
                Participant

That’s fixable, right? Right?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Ugh. Was he packed in with the white mother dragon? I have a black peacock male griffin if you are looking for a replacement. Im so sorry he suffered at the hands of the post office πŸ™

Kujacker
                    Participant

I like how the ad in the paper says “Bimbos”. Kinda fits?

At least the break isn’t too bad. Looks like it wouldn’t be too hard to fix.

Oh, and perhaps you should block out the address of the person who sent it? Just for their privacy.

Christine
                      Participant

Hope this cheers you up a little.

That is definitely a good example for the tutorial page if I ever saw one. I’m so sorry Leigha. πŸ™

Leigha
                        Participant

Hope this cheers you up a little.

That is definitely a good example for the tutorial page if I ever saw one. I’m so sorry Leigha. πŸ™

BWUAHAHAHA! That made my boyfriend and I laugh so hard πŸ˜€ he said when I took the picture that the griffin looked angry! *OMG MY FOOT WTF!!*

Thanks so much for that Chris, I’ve been in such a bad mood over this guy.

@dragonmedley – it’s fixable, but I don’t have the money to get it fixed right now. Eventually I probably will get him fixed.

Thanks all.

darjeb
                          Participant

There are several forum members that repair Windstones so well you can’t tell they were ever broken. Kiran is one.

Hannah
                            Participant

There are several forum members that repair Windstones so well you can’t tell they were ever broken. Kiran is one.

As far as I know, she hasn’t been seen or heard on the forum in months if not more (I’ve been here since October of last year and never seen a post), and I’m not sure that they are still doing repairs.

Drag0nfeathers may be the new go-to girl for repairs here given the amazing talent that she has for it – hoever, I know that she is backed up right now and probably wouldn’t be able to fix it right away anyway.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kujacker
                              Participant

I can’t navigate the search… so it’s hard to tell when Kyrin last posted. But last I knew she was backed up. So yeah, count her out.

Hannah, haven’t you done repairs before?

Hannah
                                Participant

XD Yeah but I’m not NEARLY as experienced as drag0n is!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.