fbpx

Another lurker surfaces

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Another lurker surfaces

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello and welcome, fellow Canadian! Which part of Canada are you in? I’m in Calgary, Alberta. I get the low dollar right now but it’s hard to wait on it to change in order to buy some of the pieces on here! I just usually sell some things if I want to buy new ones so they are all in US dollars anyway. If you like painting pyos and you are an artist you could probably make some money selling them too although sometimes it’s nice to paint them for yourself too or to give them away to friends or family as gifts! What kind of artwork do you do or what do you like to draw or paint? I myself would like to do more pyos as I have only painted a couple so far. Maybe when I save more I will get a bunch and make myself paint them. I just sometimes get nervous and find reasons not to paint thinking my work won’t be good enough but I am trying to get over that because I love art and drawing and painting too!

Hi and Thanks! You’re in Calgary? I envy the temps you’ve had. I’m in Manitoba, or as I call it, “Manitscolda”. ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s unlikely that I’ll do any PYO’s to sell, at this time I’m pretty happy to embark on this new adventure for my own pleasure and also for gifts. I’ve done artwork since I was a little kid, fascinated with the paintings my mom did. My work is done mostly in pencil, colored pencil, pastel, or most often, a mixture of a few mediums. Some favorite subjects include horses, unicorns, dragons, big cats, and muscle cars. I loooove cars.

Thanks for the welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome!

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.