fbpx

Another Fledgling Addict :-)

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Another Fledgling Addict :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Welcome that is a beautiful gathering of B/G dragons love it

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Brian
      Participant

Welcome. Hope you like it here as much as I do. Make sure you make room for new Windstones.

Patricia
        Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Welcome, I like your siggie and I would have to agree…you need something to keep the youngsters in line. πŸ˜€

Travistie
          Participant

Welcome to the forums. The black gold mother would make a fine addition to your collection. I had a mother in black gold, and she was very pretty. But aren’t they all?! πŸ˜€

If they weren’t, this message board probably wouldn’t exist. πŸ˜‰ LOL!

Hmm… Any Spectrals in BG? Did I miss those?

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Krysia wrote:

If they weren’t, this message board probably wouldn’t exist. πŸ˜‰ LOL!

Hmm… Any Spectrals in BG? Did I miss those?
              So very true. As for BG spectrals not just yet though you aren’t alone in asking for them. Several other forum members want them as well.

Welcome! πŸ™‚ Keep your eyes open for the BG coiled mother…. unless they make 100, it’s gonna be another sell-out when they appear!

Jodi
              Participant

Welcome to the Forum!

boskydragon wrote:

Welcome! πŸ™‚ Keep your eyes open for the BG coiled mother…. unless they make 100, it’s gonna be another sell-out when they appear!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they do, because that will keep her affordable for all of us…
                πŸ™‚

siberakh1
                Participant

Krysia wrote:

boskydragon wrote:

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they do, because that will keep her affordable for all of us…
                  πŸ™‚

The BG coiled mother will be production though, so if they sell out, don’t panic! I’d say get the mother and another smaller one, or go for the BG lap next πŸ™‚ Oh, and welcome!

Quote:

go for the BG lap next

I did it.
                  I went for the lap dragon.

My husband is sooo going to kill me. LOL. No one here tells him how much these beauties cost, cool? Cool. πŸ˜‰

After the BG Lap arrives, I’m going to have to slow down for real. I’ve been on a delirium whirlwind spree of the BG Hatchling, Coiled, Curled, Fledgling, and Young. And now, of course La Lap.

(The Fledgling and Young arrived today. *squeal* LOL)

*ponders sig banner*

I wonder if I should make a post in this thread like on the “Next Top Model” show: Where the individual model’s pictures disappears after each vote out. I wonder if I should make the sig banner change to reflect my purchases. LOL.

This is such insanity. Glorious insanity. πŸ˜‰

LOL. πŸ˜€

Bob

Krysia wrote:

Okay, maybe now I can post the image. πŸ˜‰

I’m torn as to which to buy next; due to their cost, I’ll only be able to buy one at a time from now on. The Mother, Lap, or Scratching… any suggestions? πŸ™‚

I count 12 am I right??

WELCOME WELCOME
                    Post more when you can

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Welcome, Krysia! Nice compilation of the black golds in that pic.
                      As for subforums for dragons and specific colors, there’s not really a need for that. Nothing stays on track here anyway.

AMEN!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.