An Email Newsletter Announcement has just gone out

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion An Email Newsletter Announcement has just gone out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I’m just making note of this here to let everyone know that today, October 26, at about 2:30 we released an email “newsletter” announcement. Its the first since last month’s Raffle announcement.

etruscan
      Participant

As of 2:50 Pacific time (5:50 EDT), the email has not arrived in my Inbox. Has anyone else gotten it?

tig3r06
        Participant

I received it at 3:29pm MST

fatalbeauty
          Participant

got it, not sure what time since I read it and deleted the email afterward….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Skywinger
            Participant

I got it at 5:30 am GMT+8 (I think it’s around 2:30 pm 10/26 for Corvallis), so probably right when Susie sent it.

pipsxlch
              Participant

Got mine this afternoon! I didn’t pay attention to the time stamp though.

dragonmedley
                Participant

Same here!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skylover
                  Participant

No newsletter for me…
                    What did it say?

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

I did not get the newsletter

StormDancer
                      Participant

I never got one either.

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

got a repeat one at 2:02pm….

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                          Participant

got a repeat one at 2:02pm….

Yes, the archived notices do show that the email announcement/newsletter was sent twice. I didn’t get it either time and nothing appeared in my “SPAM” folder. Maybe my internet provider (Comcast) is blocking it for some reason.

How to check the archived notices?
                            Go to the “Links to the Current Newsletter” thread (it’s under “Announcements”):

Links to the Current Newsletter

Click on the most recent announcement link there. At the moment it is a link to the September 2022 Windstone Raffle.
                            You will see a duplicate of the announcement/newsletter that was sent.

Then click on “Past Issues” at the upper left of the page showing the announcement/newsletter.

That will give you a list of all announcements/newsletters with links to the newsletters and the date they were sent. There is almost a year’s worth of archived newsletters. The oldest newsletter on the list is dated 11/30/2021. The most recent one was sent today (October 27).

Click on the link for any newsletter that you missed, or want to read again, and you will see it!

etruscan
                            Participant

No newsletter for me…
                              What did it say?

Link to the archived newsletter sent on October 26 and again on October 27:

https://us3.campaign-archive.com/?u=74c5985ee8ceff95623ff72f6&id=b3b22206e6

Skylover
                              Participant

No newsletter for me…
                                What did it say?

Link to the archived newsletter sent on October 26 and again on October 27:

https://us3.campaign-archive.com/?u=74c5985ee8ceff95623ff72f6&id=b3b22206e6

Thank you for sharing!

I too have Comcast. It caused some issues years ago, but I’ve been getting the newsletters until this last one. Not sure what’s different now.

Suzanne-Marie
                                Participant

I do not have Comcast, and got no Newsletter and nothing in my junk folder either alas…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.