fbpx

All other items I had up.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market All other items I had up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Jennifer wrote:

I can move it back if you want to sell them. Just let me know. πŸ™‚

One place is for trades, one is for selling/buying. That’s the whole reason for this forum!

Gotcha! πŸ˜€

Thank you, I wasnt to sure if you could list in both, thats why I had. Sorry bout that. 😯 πŸ˜•

If I dont get any offers in 2 days or so, I will let you know so you can move it back for me..cause then I will be selling them….I am pretty sure of it πŸ˜• πŸ™ .

Thanks for the info Nam! And that IS a GREAT idea…seems to be less confusing..(Well now that I understand it 😯 πŸ˜† ) I appreciate it πŸ™‚

Jen, I have decided to sell them…could you please put this back in the “Flea Market” Area. Thanks sooo much! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
    Participant

I hope you get good prices for them! I’m sure you will. πŸ™‚

Thank you hun! I hope I can sell them to someone here that will love them as much as I do. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Done!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

Done!

Thanks Jen! I appreciate it! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Oh oh!!! Whats the opening offer for the Momma and the sitting griffin chick? 😯

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh oh!!! Whats the opening offer for the Momma and the sitting griffin chick? 😯

No offers yet on them idividually LOL… trying to sell them as a family first sweetie!
          If no takers within a week, I will start listing them up for offers seperately then. I will let you know sweetie!! Your sooo cute LOL!! Your like me when excited over something πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

BUMP:

There are NOW pictures posted. I will be listing them on Ebay shortly, so Anybody interested PM me please.

Thanks! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Good luck selling them. I’m not a fan of the wolf (or black sunset) griffins, but I know there are several forum members who are.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Good luck selling them. I’m not a fan of the wolf (or black sunset) griffins, but I know there are several forum members who are.

Thanks Pegasi. I know me either, but I LOVED the purple eyes and the purple paints on them…thats why I loved them sooo much. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
            Participant

for DC….I thought you might like the gif… πŸ˜†

lamortefille wrote:

for DC….I thought you might like the gif… πŸ˜†

LMAO!!!!! THATS SOOOO FUNNY/CUTE!!!
              Thanks Lamorte! Your sooo sweet! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

If anyone has any Best Offers, I will consider them…please dont hesitate to PM me about them, or if you need to see some better pics I can try and go outside with them to get some better ones. Just let me know. πŸ™‚

I REALLY do need to sell these guys soon. πŸ˜• πŸ˜₯

Thanks for looking!

Jasmine
              Participant

I love those chicks. But I am totally broke. πŸ˜• Good luck selling.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.