fbpx

All other items I had up.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market All other items I had up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Thanks Everyone! I accidently deleted all the items I still had for sale…BUT if you can remember, I will sell them LOL. But the Purple Wolf Griffins ARE SOLD and on thier way to thier new home! πŸ™‚

Thanks for ALL your support! **FUZZY HUGS TO ALL** 😳

Mmloda
    Participant

I’d be willing to buy the Griffins from you…. πŸ˜€ Unfortunatly I don’t have a SK.. πŸ™

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

I’d be willing to buy the Griffins from you…. πŸ˜€ Unfortunatly I don’t have a SK.. πŸ™

I will remember that you want them if I have to sell them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Unfortunately, I think that if I sell them I would end up having to use the money, and not get a Keeper at all and loose the Griffs too πŸ™ . Cause’ my luck SUX right now, if I didnt have BAD luck, I would have NO luck πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Mmloda
      Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

mmloda wrote:

I will remember that you want them if I have to sell them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Unfortunately, I think that if I sell them I would end up having to use the money, and not get a Keeper at all and loose the Griffs too πŸ™ . Cause’ my luck SUX right now, if I didnt have BAD luck, I would have NO luck πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

OK..No worries…Just let me know if you decide to sell tham… πŸ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

my pleasure! I will do that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Andrea
        Participant

I think it may be easier to nab a Keeper if you just bought one with the money from selling the griffins.
          I would love to see a picture of the griffins. I don’t remember them!
          Good luck with getting your keeper!

Phoenix wrote:

I think it may be easier to nab a Keeper if you just bought one with the money from selling the griffins.
          I would love to see a picture of the griffins. I don’t remember them!
          Good luck with getting your keeper!

Thanks Phoenix! I need it! 😯 πŸ˜†
          I will try to dig up the pics of them for you πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I’d be willing to buy the Male from you…but it looks like you already have a taker πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
            Participant

DId this post double? Glich?

Pegasi1978
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nope it was originally posted in both the flea market and the trade threads. My guess is the flea market one got moved here.

Skigod377
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Nope it was originally posted in both the flea market and the trade threads. My guess is the flea market one got moved here.

Ah ok. I thought it was a glich and the topic split or something. Thanks!

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

yea, thats what happened…I didnt know I couldnt post to both areas 😯 . Sorry guys, I didnt mean for that to happen πŸ˜• .

But I wonder if they can move it back. I am thinking about just listing the family for sale, like everyone has said….and just try to buy one next time. 😯 πŸ˜•
                  HOPE, my luck doesnt go downhill and have to use the money for something. πŸ™

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I can move it back if you want to sell them. Just let me know. πŸ™‚

One place is for trades, one is for selling/buying. That’s the whole reason for this forum!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.