fbpx

All I want for Christmas is….

Home Forums Miscellany Community All I want for Christmas is….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

What I’d like for Christmas.
      First I’d wish that everyone who has a Christmas wish has it come true.
      Then for me, Someone that’s actually here to spend time with. I’m married going on 22 years and the last 18 years he has been gone trucking. He has missed each and every holiday, every birthday, anything that goes wrong or breaks I am dealing with alone.
      I fractured my spine a few years ago and I was still here out feeding the animals each and every day by myself.
      So yup, I want someone that’s actually gonna be here to spend time with, talk to and to just enjoy having some company while dealing with whatever life will throw at me next.
      Oh, winning a few million would be a great bonus so I could find a place of my own for my dogs and I and travel! lol

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I’d ask to win the lottery, own a home and finally have dogs again…for now, I live in apartment with a two pet limit, have two kitties whom I love but it would just be so nice to not have to be right next to my neighbors and to be able to own as many pets as I want….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
        Participant

For me, I’d like to ask Santa for a special puppy to fill our (My Hubby & I) hearts, like our little Girlie that we had to let go this past April. She was the best little cutie we have ever had and will be hard to replace, but I’d like to try… we’re going to start looking soon. <3 I’d also like my eBay items to start selling… I’m going to be posting more in the next day or two to hopefully get Christmas/Holiday buyers interested…

And, it would be Crazy Cool if some of you guys’ wishes also start coming true! Some have gotten a great start… I am happy to hear that you, L, found your true love in Trucker. And that JynXx got her #1 GBY Uni! Also that your Poad Clutter is growing Suzanne-Marie – Hopefully you’ll get more Poads that you love! Kim, that’s GREAT that your trades are coming in! 🙂

Bodine and Jeff/BodineToo – Small steps… I’m sure things are going to turn around – I can feel it! I’m crossing my fingers and throwing Very Happy, Positive thoughts your way! 🙂

And I feel blessed that I’ve met and dealt with some of the nicest, kindest, loveliest people on this forum…

Happy Holidays, Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and the Brightest of New Years to All – especially Melody, Big John, Ms. Susie, BiPolarBear, Jennifer, Gina, and ALL the Windstone Staff for this Forum and the magic they give us all! You guys are Fantastic Elves! 😀 😀 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
          Participant

HEAR!! HEAR ELA_HERA Nice one.LOL
            We wish all our wishes come true right?
            New puppy?Yay you.Nice gift for under the tree.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Jasmine
            Participant

I just hope my latest aquarium setup cycles quickly and without issue! And that a couple verryyy last minute christmas gifts work out (I’ll be making some candles which I’ve never attempted before). Also, I found this online today:

Christmas

A little dramatic but pretty relateable LOL. December can be very overwhelming.

Bodine
              Participant

My Christmas wish……Image and video hosting by TinyPic well,they are wishes right??LOLOL
                I had a dream night before last.Santa Claus was flying by and threw me a red box with a red bow.Inside was $50,000.WOWZA! then I realized it wasn’t real because Santa only had 4 reindeer.DARN!!Here’s the kicker,my lifelong friend sent me a Christmas gift….red box with a red bow,delivered yesterday.I think my brain is playing tricks on me.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

HeeHee! Nice dream Mi!
                  I’ve been hinting to my family that WS Gift Certificates would be nice and perhaps one of the Rainbow/Gold Appaloosa Pebble Horses….. 🙂

We’re all meeting at my Sister’s house on Christmas Day after Church to exchange gifts, have dinner and fun family times! I Love seeing everyone’s faces as they open gifts – especially my Nieces!

Merry Christmas – Happy Holidays – Happy New Year!
                  Spend time with your family this Holiday Season. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.