All I want for Christmas is….

Home Forums Miscellany Community All I want for Christmas is….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I would LOVE,LOVE,LOVE to have a colorshift Hearth Dragon…yeah right lolol……but seriously folks…..A BIG batch of colorshift Colts would do.What do you want for Christmas?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

TruckersWife
      Participant

Two Christmases ago I went with my friends to see Santa. They made me sit on his lap and he asked me what I wanted. I told him a husband and a farm. He gave me this odd look but said he would do what he could. And, this year, I got both! Should have asked for corrals and critters for the farm too, LOL! Nah, didn’t want to overwhelm Santa. Took him almost two years for this! I love my husband Trucker and our sweet home! And we have over 2 acres fully fenced!

So . . . this year, Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is . . . . . . . a real live tiny mini horse filly foal. Yeah I know I can ask for my bills to be paid off, but what is the fun in that?!? And we already bought a pen for her when we bought our dog runs! Would love to have one that will mature smaller than my Great Pyrenees. I used to raise mini horses oh so long ago. But life got in the way and they, along with most of my other critters, had to find new homes. Never thought I would have the land or space again. Alas finances and dratted bills, are in the way. Okay enough whining about bills and credit cards. Hay Santa, a baby girl mini horse please? That’s all I want for Christmas! Thank you Santa!

And thank you Bodine for starting this. Maybe Santa will get you those color shifts! Just might take a year or two!

Jellyfish
        Participant

I would like an old white colt lol
          Colorshifts would be cool to bodine 🙂
          In time Truckerswife I am sure you will get your pony. Good things come to those who wait sometimes as long as two years. 🙂

Natasha
          Participant

I want to go back to London with the husband! We’re saving our pennies and will hopefully make it back next year.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

I would love to finally have a nice, peaceful place to live, with minimal stress so I can finally focus on getting healthy and getting my mom to feel better. Also a trip to my favorite hot spring.

Buuuuut on a lighter note, who doesn’t always love Windstones? I’ve fallen head over heels for Tadpoads so I was hoping for a little clutter LOL! I also sound like a little kid, but I really would love a dog, a female Labrador. That all would be lovely, but whatever I get I will be so grateful!

I so agree Bodine, I am so excited for the Hearth Dragon, and TruckersWife I hope you get that filly! I bet she’ll be beautiful.

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
              Participant

These are wishes for Santa so nothing is off limits.All are very nice wishes and let’s hope they get fulfilled…..better late than never.lol

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

Happy Holidays To Everyone!!
                  I would like a new adult poad !!
                  Please Santa, please??
                  And I hope everyone gets what they want too!!
                  Holiday Hugs !!
                  Suzanne-Marie

Falcolf
                  Participant

I’m hoping for a husband too, pretty please, haha? I want to have some kids before I turn 35 (now 26.) Also a dog; a dog I can hike with and have adventures with. I also want to have my own place, a nice, quiet, safe, affordable place, hopefully in the country or somewhere forested at least, with a nice big window (feline television) and long hallway (feline runway) so that my cats can be entertained. Oooh and a trip to the UK would be really nice too. Please? 😀

I also wouldn’t look askance at a well-paying fun and outdoorsy career which meant more time for writing and drawing, but I’m extremely grateful for what I have for now. This is the first job which has ever paid me well and I will jealously guard it until the next improved evolution of my working life trots along. 🙂

Happy holidays everybody!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

GardenNinja
                    Participant

All I want for Christmas is…
                      Every eBay Windstone that I love and don’t have!
                      What do you mean, no?

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Dragoneer_88
                      Participant

In no particular order,

– I’d love to have a red fire scratcher, young, and male dragon to add to my red fire dragon family.

– I’d love to find a professional job paying above minimum wage so my degree I worked so hard to accquire wouldn’t have been a waste of several years of my life.

– I’m not so so bold as to hope for a husband, but a boyfriend would be nice at the very least. Valentine’s Day sucks.

– While I’m grasping for wishing stars… I’d love to have a bit of tree covered land so I can grow my own fruits and veggies, keep chickens, ducks, a horse or two, a cat, and a dog. Plus, a sensible house with a spare room facing the east, made into an art studio with a fireplace to sit near when “old man winter” comes around.

Rylorien
                        Participant

My instinctive wish is pretty simple and shallow. Namely, win the lottery on a sizeable pot. (Money fixes everything, right?)

In all sincerity though…

–enough money to clear my family’s debt, allow us to move out of state, fix my car, and pay for both my mom’s knee surgery and our dog’s dental surgery
                          –the copper and turquoise tiger young unicorn from the last grab bag batch
                          –a special test paint kirin family, or conversely a piece or two from my Most Wanted test paint list
                          –a PYO (oriental dragon? phoenix? hippocampus?) painted just for me by Melody (the longest shot of long shots, but maybe one day eh? lol)
                          –a new job with competetive pay, preferably in a field I won’t hate
                          –to travel! ideally to Japan…
                          –have a quaint cottage-style house in the country for me and my fiance

Really, though, I’d just be happy to have all my financial woes settled so it wouldn’t be a daily stress-fest. Anything else is a bonus.

Kim
                          Blocked

I saw this yesterday and was thinking for Christmas I was mostly just looking forward to getting some of my Windstone trades in and selling a few pieces to have some extra money to pay bills off and buy other things like clothes since I never really go shopping and avoid malls like the plague. But today I got 3 trade boxes in and am super happy with what I got as I managed to trade for a couple favourite silhouette poads, autumn leaf poads, a baby unicorn and a mini keeper dragon. I am also waiting on one more trade box with a favourite baby unicorn and baby kirin on the way so I am really looking forward to that coming in! I also sold my pebble horse so now I just have a few pieces left to sell on here or on ebay if anyone is looking to buy anything else. I also have a new autumn leaf poad up for trade or sale under my classifieds.

Also I have been dating someone for a few months off and on and we broke up and tried to just be friends about a month ago as he was going through some trials with family and being sick and losing his job but since then things have gotten better and he just got a new job today and he has been trying to win me back recently. So I guess my hope there is to spend time with him and his family for Christmas and feel included in the festivities as I don’t have siblings or much family and we don’t usually do anything for Christmas. Besides that I am hoping to find more work or income as I have just been working sales shows about once a month and selling stuff online to get by and it would be nice to have more income or find a job I would actually enjoy that wouldn’t stress me out. If I do get more money in, I would love to be able to go on a trip to Cancun or Cuba or Hawaii for a week and just get away and enjoy the beach and some sun. I haven’t gone anywhere in over a year but I love travelling and would really love to be able to go somewhere warm again and escape the snow and cold weather here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

JynXx
                            Participant

Oh, I wish, I wish, a Christmas Wish?

• A decent-paying job in a field I don’t hate – so I can pay off all my debts, pay for school, buy a nice car, and live comfortably on my own. Preferably someplace near Malibu Beach, CA.

• My boyfriend and I to find common ground, finally meet, and for us to be happy together.

• “November” Female Gryphon – I’ve been looking for her forever.. any chance I might find her this year?

• A dark cranberry Ruby Rising Spectral Dragon – like the one that sold on eBay last month.

• To visit my family in Hong Kong – I haven’t seen them in over 14 years…

• Ultimately, to be able to move out of California with my boyfriend – we’d love to move north to Washington state, and I’m hoping we’ll be leaving together.

And I think my biggest, most far-out wish, is this…

• That my boyfriend and I get married, and are happy – We’re both in our late 20s, and I’d love to be able to travel the world with him, and have a family someday.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Mimi told me she posted this thread and you guys are lined up for Santa’s lap.Seems most everyone wants love and money.I have the love but could use the money.Dear Santa:I would like one of Melody’s big unicorns painted just for Mimi.I secretly know how much she wants one.As for me,money,money,money.All you want to send my way.Merry Christmas.

JynXx
                              Participant

————- double post ————-

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                                ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                                ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                                ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                                ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.