Abused Cat found…In my home town

Home Forums Miscellany Community Abused Cat found…In my home town

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

***UPDATE***
      Sadly the kitty passed away this morning. He had massive head injuries and it was on the local news at 12 that he passed away…Someone is very lucky I don’t know who they are…I swear I’d beat them to within one inch of their life and hang them from that pole. 😑 πŸ™„ πŸ‘Ώ πŸ˜₯ 😑

That is SOO sad but at least the baby does not have to endure any more pain

Stephanie
      Participant

***UPDATE***
        Sadly the kitty passed away this morning. He had massive head injuries and it was on the local news at 12 that he passed away…Someone is very lucky I don’t know who they are…I swear I’d beat them to within one inch of their life and hang them from that pole. 😑 πŸ™„ πŸ‘Ώ πŸ˜₯ 😑

Awwww damn. πŸ˜₯ It may be no longer in pain but it sure in the hell didn’t have to go like that.

“WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.” I hope whoever did that to that cat KNOWS that….

Poor, poor kitty.

I have 5 cats. One was a stray I brought home, one was a stray my friend adopted and then rehomed to me when she moved overseas, one was a stray my uncle found and rescued (and he’s not a cat person at all), one was the child of a rescued stray (and I’ve had her since wee kittenhood), and the last was a kitten when my neighbor asked if we wanted her, because she changed her mind about having a kitten.

If I thought there was room and that we had the resources for food, etc, I’d take in more off the streets. I don’t understand the mentality that allows hurting them, and I don’t understand people who say “oh, well, since you’re not doing well financially, why don’t you just get rid of some of them?” I fear that if I gave away one of my furkids, they could end up on the streets or in a home with abusive people… and to me, they really are my kids.

I hope they catch whoever tortured that cat BEFORE they harm again.

lamortefille
        Participant

Serenity wrote:

***UPDATE***

Awwww damn. πŸ˜₯ It may be no longer in pain but it sure in the hell didn’t have to go like that.

Amen, sista! I hope he reaps it 100 fold.

That poor baby. πŸ˜₯ I hope he got lots of love and attention at the shelter…well, I’m sure he did. Who working there wouldn’t have given him extra love? πŸ˜₯

The lady there said that all he wanted was to be held. How sad is that? To have the hell creamed out of you, and wish for nothing more than love. I can’t imagine how the old man who owned him before passed must feel up there watching that happen to his most loved friend. πŸ˜₯
          I somewhat wonder though since he was found Easter morning if it isn’t some sort of horrible ritual that someone decided to do.
          (I only found out more by calling the shelter and so on, I was wanting to take him and put him with my kitties so he could have a proper burial…They had already cremated him though. πŸ™ )
          I have heard hell is repetition…I hope if I end up there (I hope not, but we never know do we?), I get to be this person’s very own torturer…I figure a shovel, metal bat, sledgehammer, tall pole, and a railroad spike will be my choices of devices. πŸ‘Ώ

Kujacker
          Participant

I didn’t click the link, or read the article… I don’t want to.
            I cry profusely whenever I hear or see of an animal that had been abused.
            Some people think that because they don’t speak our language that they don’t have feelings. Animal communicators prove that animals feel and love and can speak. Of course, we animals lovers need no communicator to tell us animals feel and love.
            Humans can be the worst animal ever.

Katherine
            Participant

That is so sad! There are some cruel humans out there, and they all should be locked up in straigh jackets and shut in a cell together. I wish the kitty had lived. πŸ™

lamortefille
              Participant

The lady there said that all he wanted was to be held. How sad is that? To have the hell creamed out of you, and wish for nothing more than love. I can’t imagine how the old man who owned him before passed must feel up there watching that happen to his most loved friend. πŸ˜₯

That poor baby. It’s beyond sad. Good for him,though, remembering that some people were good to him and loved him. Hopefully he is with that man now and will get eternal love and attention.

Kujacker, I wish in a way I had skipped it, too. It just tears me up inside and preys on my mind. I pray they catch the SOB…it’s all I can do at this point besides cry. πŸ˜₯

Omg….. >:(.. I really do hate people sometimes.. How cruel and destructive they can be. I can’t understand how someone would go to the extreme lengths of doing such things, and worse how some don’t even regret it and/or even enjoy doing it. It’s just sick… some people just really make me mad with how inconsiderate and greedy they are, how some think that people are more important and that animals exist only so we can use them as a source of food and basically to serve us…. i just wanna hit them with a cinderblock to smack some sense into their heads 😑 πŸ™„ …. The military has poisoned my vocabulary and im trying so hard to refrain from using… certain words …. so ill just end it here before it really gets my fired up…

As for that poor kitty, its a shame that he didnt make it πŸ™ but atleast hes not suffering any more and isnt in anymore pain. As for that person who did this to him, if hes willing to do that to an animal theres no telling what gruesome things he could potentially do to another living being, whether animal or human. I wish they would find him and lock him up for the rest of his days, but not before inflicting the pain on him like he did on that cat so he knows what it had to suffer.. 😑 πŸ‘Ώ 😑

it sorta reminds me of when i was back in the states in my barracks room. I was still in part grieving for my own kitties that had passed back at my PA home, one due to cancer and the other old age (he was almost 20 πŸ™ ), i thought i was hearing things at first, but i coulda swore i heard a kitty meowing outside. sure enough i opened the door and there was a kitty sitting in the middle of common area, just crying away. i felt so bad for him and i was able to get him to come to me, and i brought him in a gave him some food – luckily just happened to have one can of tuna left πŸ™‚ .. i wasnt allowed to keep him tho, stupid military rules.. T__T.. and it kinda made me a little mad the next day when i was talking to the ppl at work about it, and found that almost everyone else had heard him crying too and alls they wanted him to do was shut up and stop making noise… stupid selfish ppl…. i never saw that kitty again tho so i hope he’s somewhere safe and happy πŸ™

I wish i had a kitty to hug now πŸ˜₯

keschete
                Participant

Serenity wrote:

I agree, people who hurt animals or kids have a special place in hell! πŸ‘Ώ

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.