Aaa ! Hello

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

HeeHee!
      My 12 Step Program took about 12 weeks or so to complete….Yeah, that’s about right! ๐Ÿ˜€
      I’m a Full Fledged Windstone Addict now! :love:

Good Luck with your 12 Step Program WoodlandINFj ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

MandBsMom
      Participant

Yes, the Windstone 12 step program is usually something like this:
        1 – I’ll just get a few dragons
        2 – they’ve restocked some of the griffins, I’d better get one before they sell out again
        3 – Oh look, that flap cat is just like my kitty
        4 – those baby unicorns are cute (and they don’t take much shelf space)
        5 – I don’t understand why people like Poads, but I’ll get a tadpoad for my collection
        6 – pebbles are little, I have room for a couple more
        7 – have you seen that test paint on ebay!
        8 – what’s a grab bag?
        9 – oh, I loved the grab bag livestream … have you heard when they’ll be in the store?
        10 – they’re in the store!!
        11 – have they lifted the one per customer limit yet?
        12 – I wonder what Melody is working on now …

That pretty much sums it up perfectly.

I did not get the allure of the poad genre AT ALL until I snagged a few tadpoads…then they multiplied. A lot. Then the young safari/hoppys came out and it was game over.

And you need a step in there for PYOs (not everyone’s thing but I think most people eventually want to give it a try).

Well done, etruscan!

And welcome to the forums, Woodland. ๐Ÿ™‚

My my, #5 is crazy true for me as well. I’m gonna blame PrairieVixen, since she has a collection of poads that is constantly evolving, which means she usually has pretties for sale. I’ve gotten about half of mine from her. Another Tadpoad tonight actually.
        Rylorian is right about there needing to be a step in there for PYOs too.
        Welcome to our crazy part of the web Woodland!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
        Participant

My my, #5 is crazy true for me as well. I’m gonna blame PrairieVixen, since she has a collection of poads that is constantly evolving, which means she usually has pretties for sale. I’ve gotten about half of mine from her. Another Tadpoad tonight actually.
          Rylorian is right about there needing to be a step in there for PYOs too.
          Welcome to our crazy part of the web Woodland!

I did think about including PYOs but they’re not part of my Windstone addiction so I may have undervalued them. Grab bags are my downfall, as you probably can tell. ๐Ÿ™‚ Feel free to modify the list, or do an alternative version.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.