Aaa ! Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the community! πŸ™‚

Kim
    Blocked

Welcome! Where are you from and how old are you if you would like to share more? Do you already have some Windstones, have any favourites or have any you would like to acquire in the future?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Hello from Ohio… I have so many questions.. lol

Marianne
      Participant

Hello, Woodland!! And all.
        I’m new too. I’m from Vancouver Canada. Im in my forties and have 4 kids. 3 are over 19 and one younger that got me started on Windstone because he has been reading books on dragons. One being the Fire Within book series. We ordered him a hatching rainbow for his 10th birthday in Dec. Rainbows are his favorite. I have since ordered myself two of the copper/ teal dragons that I am waiting to get my hands on currently. I love this site and it is safe to say I need a 12 step already. I go to bed reading the forum posts scanning the pics on the site and the forum almost every night now. πŸ™‚ so glad to have found this group. Looking forward to trying a pyo.

Marianne

Kim
        Blocked

We need to welcome you too MelodiousMimi! That’s cool you are in Vancouver! I visited there last year for the first time. I live in Calgary, AB and am 32, single and share a place with my mom and our 5 rescue kitties. They are cute! I have a rainbow hatching dragon I may sell too. Did you get the new version for him? I have the old version if you want to see it. Any other pieces you are looking for? Yes this site can be a little addicting, especially looking through all the pictures and posts on here. haha.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Marianne
          Participant

Nice to meet you Kim. I’m amazed all the Canadians that are here in the forum. The copper fledgling I have coming is coming from Ontario. I would love to see pics of your rainbow hatching dragon. πŸ™‚ I tease my son by moving his dragon around and say he must have turned to lookout the window. He is still working on a name for him but at this point he is saying Top is Google the knowledge dragon. Haha. He has a great imagination and always has a book in his hands. We have 3 dogs and a cat as well.

StormDancer
            Participant

I’m new too. I’m from Vancouver Canada. Im in my forties and have 4 kids. 3 are over 19 and one younger that got me started on Windstone because he has been reading books on dragons. One being the Fire Within book series. We ordered him a hatching rainbow for his 10th birthday in Dec. Rainbows are his favorite. I have since ordered myself two of the copper/ teal dragons that I am waiting to get my hands on currently. I love this site and it is safe to say I need a 12 step already. I go to bed reading the forum posts scanning the pics on the site and the forum almost every night now. πŸ™‚ so glad to have found this group. Looking forward to trying a pyo.

Marianne

Hi! Welcome to the forums.
              Good luck with that 12 step program for your wallet. So far It hasn’t helped mine any. But it sure has fun when its turned loose in the classifieds or the shop!
              I love the Rainbows as well. But really all the colors are beautiful. And the PYO’s are so fantastically detailed. They are always great to do. You will really enjoy them!
              Have fun watching your collection grow!

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Stormbringer777
              Participant

Hello back from Nebraska!! Go ahead and ask away(LOL)! The people here are so helpful it’s scary. 8)

Stormbringer777
                Participant

Marianne

Hello and welcome!! :party: The people here are AWESOME! The 12 step program usually fails for forum members!(LOL) Enjoy! 8)

etruscan
                  Participant

Marianne

Hello and welcome!! :party: The people here are AWESOME! The 12 step program usually fails for forum members!(LOL) Enjoy! 8)

Yes, the Windstone 12 step program is usually something like this:
                    1 – I’ll just get a few dragons
                    2 – they’ve restocked some of the griffins, I’d better get one before they sell out again
                    3 – Oh look, that flap cat is just like my kitty
                    4 – those baby unicorns are cute (and they don’t take much shelf space)
                    5 – I don’t understand why people like Poads, but I’ll get a tadpoad for my collection
                    6 – pebbles are little, I have room for a couple more
                    7 – have you seen that test paint on ebay!
                    8 – what’s a grab bag?
                    9 – oh, I loved the grab bag livestream … have you heard when they’ll be in the store?
                    10 – they’re in the store!!
                    11 – have they lifted the one per customer limit yet?
                    12 – I wonder what Melody is working on now …

StormDancer
                    Participant

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here. The people are wonderfully supportive and more than willing to help with anything they can. Have fun!

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Natasha
                      Participant

Snort! That’s absolutely perfect, Etruscan!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Rylorien
                        Participant

2 – they’ve restocked some of the griffins, I’d better get one before they sell out again
                          5 – I don’t understand why people like Poads, but I’ll get a tadpoad for my collection
                          8 – what’s a grab bag?
                          9 – oh, I loved the grab bag livestream … have you heard when they’ll be in the store?

That pretty much sums it up perfectly.

I did not get the allure of the poad genre AT ALL until I snagged a few tadpoads…then they multiplied. A lot. Then the young safari/hoppys came out and it was game over.

And you need a step in there for PYOs (not everyone’s thing but I think most people eventually want to give it a try).

Well done, etruscan!

And welcome to the forums, Woodland. πŸ™‚

Marianne
                          Participant

Marianne

8 – what’s a grab bag?

Very clever. I can definitely see the pull of the next step. I have probably rocketed to step 9 already as I’m checking everyday on the grab bag page. What fun it is. I was even out today thrift store shopping and checking all the trinket shelves for anything with Pena on it. No hope for me… I’m hooked.

Marianne

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Snort! That’s absolutely perfect, Etruscan!

OMG I laughed so hard!

Etruscan, that was bang on! …especially #5 πŸ˜€

MelodiousMimi, you’re in trouble now!! Haha!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.