A miracle has occured!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A miracle has occured!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Thanks everyone! πŸ˜€

Regarding the seller’s name, is it appropriate to share it here? Since I’m being positive? I wasn’t sure πŸ™‚
      For good things its okay to share πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Thanks everyone! πŸ˜€

Regarding the seller’s name, is it appropriate to share it here? Since I’m being positive? I wasn’t sure πŸ™‚
      For good things its okay to share πŸ˜‰

Cool!

It was louisvuittonbebe, who strangely hasn’t left me feedback yet after I left her positive LOL

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Sometimes it takes time or they sometimes forget to leave the feedback. Whats important that you gave them good feedback where it was due πŸ˜‰ .

Pegasi1978
        Participant

sunhawk wrote:

It was louisvuittonbebe, who strangely hasn’t left me feedback yet after I left her positive LOL

You could always send her a note though ebay “gently” reminding her to leave feedback. I’ve done it before myself and it usually works.

I usually put something like “Hi I just wanted to let you know I’ve left you positive feedback. Please don’t forget to leave feedback in return.”

pegasi1978 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

You could always send her a note though ebay “gently” reminding her to leave feedback. I’ve done it before myself and it usually works.

I usually put something like “Hi I just wanted to let you know I’ve left you positive feedback. Please don’t forget to leave feedback in return.”

Goood idea! πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.