fbpx

A miracle has occured!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A miracle has occured!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I recently bought a chipped-wing male on Ebay and he arrived slightly more damaged than the auction had suggested (mainly that he was also dirty and had some of his gold accents rubbed off, neither of which were mentioned in the auction) and when I contacted the seller to inform them and ask if we could work out an adjustment of the price I paid, they actually gave it to me with NO drama and NO attitude! They apologized! I wasn’t accused of trying to scam anyone!

SWEET CUPPIN CAKES, NICE PEOPLE REALLY DO SELL THINGS ON EBAY XD

Thank you! πŸ˜€

yolanda
    Participant

KEWL ! im happy for you. its always nice to run into some honesty in the world. feels great doesnt it !!

Skigod377
      Participant

Holy Cow. I dont believe it.

Leigha
        Participant

lol
          There are a few honest people on eBay and it’s great to run into them πŸ™‚ I’ve found a few myself.

It’s just hard to remember they’re out there when you have to deal with real crappy people…

Maria
          Participant

Wow, that’s impressive. I hope you gave tem a big fat positive for that.

BDW
            Participant

πŸ˜€ Good for you!
              Your luckyer then me.
              I send then pictures and they still say I want to scam or manipulate them. 😑
              Like if I would break the piece just to get money back.
              Just out of curiousity who is this honnest seller?

dragonmedley
              Participant

Yes! Proof there are decent people out there!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

darjeb
                Participant

I am glad you found a great and honest seller

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Sunhawk, what a great story! I’m glad that you had such a good e-bay experience! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Honest ebayers are real. It’s hard to remember that when we get ‘burned’ by the few bad ones. Congrats to your positive ebay experience πŸ˜‰ .

Purplecat
                      Participant

Ah cool! it’s great to have some good experiences too. πŸ™‚ Sometimes it’s so hard to tell which ebayers are the good ones.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

When I bought my white mother unicorn and the white young unicorn from the same seller and the young arrived decapitated she worked with me no problems at all. They are out there, that’s for sure.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wow, that’s impressive. I hope you gave tem a big fat positive for that.

I did indeed ^_^ I did mention the slight difference between auction listing and reality but I also mentioned they were quick to amend things ^_^

Thanks everyone! πŸ˜€

Regarding the seller’s name, is it appropriate to share it here? Since I’m being positive? I wasn’t sure πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.