fbpx

A little bit of my art :) (update)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion A little bit of my art :) (update)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Xtharsa
    Participant

I love foxes as well but right now the closest I can get is the furs. I know shooting them isn’t quiet the same…but nothing went to waste…I made earring from the bones and I of coarse ate the meat…I want to get certified so I can raise orphaned animals after i get my B.S. Degree

Christine
      Participant

Wow, what does fox meat taste like?

I LOVE the third to last one–the study of the frog. GREAT colors and texture!

Xtharsa
        Participant

thnx fox tastes like rabbit. a little tough and sparse in meat. good though

Cool artwork! I also have a deviantart page if you want to check it out. It’s at http://vaneetra.deviantart.com/ .

Xtharsa
          Participant

lol awsome i love stick figure animation 😀

Xtharsa
            Participant

For sale $800 obo

For sale $250 obo

For sale $300 obo

These pieces are made out of silver with real gem stones…I do commissions, any metal and any gemstone….wedding rings ect.

Maria
              Participant

Claw necklace! I love claw necklaces but I haven’t found one yet that jumps out and says “buy me!” I love the tiger’s eye stones in yours though, Xtharsa.

Xtharsa
                Participant

thanks If I did it again I would do the claws differently…making things hollow is ridiculous….I do castings much better I’ll sculpt claws and have them cast in brass…Silver is so expensive…So is tigerseye :/ If you ever want a claw necklace shoot me over some designs and I can wip something out….don’t worry prices are based on the metal you chose+ my time spent. These pieces are expensive because they mean something to me and they are one of a kind.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.