fbpx

A little bit of my art :) (update)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion A little bit of my art :) (update)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Xtharsa
    Participant

So I do alot of art and I do enjoy it. I’ll post a couple but to view the rest see my site on deviantart. http://xtharsa-the-next-gen.deviantart.com/ let me know what you think. I am no where near as good as some of you guys espesially Pena who is my idol ๐Ÿ˜€

So I made the costumes as well as tattooing the dragon myself ๐Ÿ˜€ thats me in costume btw

Xtharsa
      Participant

lamortefille
        Participant

Cool stuff! I love the costumes, the Skulls photo and the face on the fish in “Havin fun”. ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

hay! i fellow deviant! helo there ๐Ÿ™‚

Xtharsa
            Participant

yeppers been one forever though updates are almost non existant…i did update last night

Jasmine
              Participant

Nice. I love the black costume. Is that you modeling them?

Xtharsa
                Participant

yeah I wore these to the ren fair. all those are real furs and skins as well

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

How did you do the tatooing? Yours are great!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Xtharsa
                    Participant

well the ones on me are latex paint but the arm one is a real tattoo I did with a gun

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’m waaaaayyyy to big a chicken to get one for real ๐Ÿ˜ฎ You are talking about the one that continues on to your hand? I really like it! *but please tell me you didn’t actually use the gun on yourself – that you had someone else do it for you?* ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ™„

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Xtharsa
                        Participant

noo the pic of just the arm is a real tattoo the ones on me are not real. I have tattoos just not there. those are latex paint

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Ah! Gotcha! *it’s been a loooooooonnngg day…* ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Nice work! I like your costume designs, they’re very cool! ๐Ÿ™‚

Xtharsa
                            Participant

thnxs I do ren fair clothes for commission as well as jewelry ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve even do scottish games outfits for some

I like the costumes alot. Having a hard time with the fox one tho. I have a family of foxes that lives behind me and I have named them all and watch there babies grow up and then come back the next year because they know they are safe with me.
                              I love Ren fairs ๐Ÿ™‚ I mainly go for scfi/fantasy cons since they are closer to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.