fbpx

A forum ACEO Swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps A forum ACEO Swap?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Awesome! I think I’m in for this! Is there any particular rules to follow in regards to what we shoudl/should not draw?

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Anybody up for another ACEO Card Swap?It’s been awhile since the last one.I was looking over mine today and it got me to wanting to do another.Anybody interested in joining me?Anybody want to host it?

Hey Bodine, I could help co-Host if you like…PM me for how I can help. πŸ™‚

UPDATE 7/19/15: I heard from Bodine, and she asked if I could Host this ACEO Swap. Let me get some thoughts together and maybe we can do this – sounds like there is enough interest. Perhaps a time frame where a ship date happens in late/end of September before the Fall PYO Swap is in full swing?

What does everyone think? I already have started a Make-A-Fuzzy Swap, and I wouldn’t want to have too many swaps and activities going on at once. It’s also okay to let me know if this might be better to do after the Holiday rush. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Anybody up for another ACEO Card Swap?It’s been awhile since the last one.I was looking over mine today and it got me to wanting to do another.Anybody interested in joining me?Anybody want to host it?

UPDATE 7/19/15: I heard from Bodine, and she asked if I could Host this ACEO Swap. Let me get some thoughts together and maybe we can do this – sounds like there is enough interest. Perhaps a time frame where a ship date happens in late/end of September before the Fall PYO Swap is in full swing?

What does everyone think? I already have started a Make-A-Fuzzy Swap, and I wouldn’t want to have too many swaps and activities going on at once. It’s also okay to let me know if this might be better to do after the Holiday rush. πŸ™‚

Hey Guys!
          I haven’t heard anything from anyone yet…. Is there still interest? Let me know your thoughts…

1. Perhaps do within a time frame where a ship date happens in late/end of September before the Fall PYO Swap is in full swing? I already have started a Make-A-Fuzzy Swap, and I wouldn’t want to have too many swaps and activities going on at once.

2. If it’s perhaps too much to have both the Make-A-Fuzzy Swap, an ACEO Swap and the upcoming PYO Swaps happening so close together, might be better to do this ACEO Swap after the Holiday rush? Like for a January-February-March time frame?

I was also thinking of perhaps having a minimum of three ACEO’s per person to do, since they are small (2-1/2 x 3-1/2 size), having them sent to me to sort and send out. I thought it would be fair to shuffle/sort them into even numbers per person who signs up. Thoughts or alternate suggestions?

Don’t be shy on input – I’ve not done an ACEO Swap before… πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Hey Guys!
            I haven’t heard anything from anyone yet…. Is there still interest? Let me know your thoughts…

1. Perhaps do within a time frame where a ship date happens in late/end of September before the Fall PYO Swap is in full swing? I already have started a Make-A-Fuzzy Swap, and I wouldn’t want to have too many swaps and activities going on at once.

2. If it’s perhaps too much to have both the Make-A-Fuzzy Swap, an ACEO Swap and the upcoming PYO Swaps happening so close together, might be better to do this ACEO Swap after the Holiday rush? Like for a January-February-March time frame?

I was also thinking of perhaps having a minimum of three ACEO’s per person to do, since they are small (2-1/2 x 3-1/2 size), having them sent to me to sort and send out. I thought it would be fair to shuffle/sort them into even numbers per person who signs up. Thoughts or alternate suggestions?

I’m game πŸ™‚

I’m also not doing the fuzzy swap and likely not the PYO swap, so time isn’t an issue for me… plus I do ACEO’s pretty quickly πŸ™‚

I would really love to do multiples, and would love to get several from different artists back, so I think there should be some way to sign up for 1-5 or something like that, but it does make sense to me for organization to get everyone to send out equal numbers (then you know each envelope gets X amount)

I think everyone should put their forum name (or real name may work too) on the back of the ACEO’s, just so when you’re mixing them up, you can keep tabs that no one is getting their own ACEO back, lol…

I’ll brain-storm on it more and let you know if I come up with anymore ideas… I think this sounds super fun, but I know there is no way I could host such a thing, as life has it’s moments of absolute chaos around here right now, lol…

Landipan
            Participant

I’m still in! I’m game for whatever you guys come up with!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I’m game πŸ™‚

I’m also not doing the fuzzy swap and likely not the PYO swap, so time isn’t an issue for me… plus I do ACEO’s pretty quickly πŸ™‚

I would really love to do multiples, and would love to get several from different artists back, so I think there should be some way to sign up for 1-5 or something like that, but it does make sense to me for organization to get everyone to send out equal numbers (then you know each envelope gets X amount)

I think everyone should put their forum name (or real name may work too) on the back of the ACEO’s, just so when you’re mixing them up, you can keep tabs that no one is getting their own ACEO back, lol…

I’ll brain-storm on it more and let you know if I come up with anymore ideas… I think this sounds super fun, but I know there is no way I could host such a thing, as life has it’s moments of absolute chaos around here right now, lol…

Hey KaytanaPhoenix, or anyone else out there …..
                Any more feedback or suggestions? If not, I’ll take these current ideas and come up with a plan and post an ACEO Sign Up thread in the next few days or so.
                Okay? πŸ™‚

I’m game πŸ™‚

Hey KaytanaPhoenix, or anyone else out there …..
                Any more feedback or suggestions? If not, I’ll take these current ideas and come up with a plan and post an ACEO Sign Up thread in the next few days or so.
                Okay? πŸ™‚

sounds good!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
                Participant

OK Folks!
                  I’m going to write up the ACEO Swap and Sign Up thread, hopefully tonight, and post it this week… Stay tuned! It will be a new thread, not a reply to this one. πŸ™‚

****** UPDATE 8/3/15: Just so everyone knows – I’m finalizing the ACEO Swap Sign Ups thread and will hopefully post it tomorrow. I had to finalize some work stuff at the end of last week & had other commitments over the weekend.
                  So excited to start this! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

OK Folks!
                    I’m going to write up the ACEO Swap and Sign Up thread, hopefully tonight, and post it this week… Stay tuned! It will be a new thread, not a reply to this one. πŸ™‚

****** UPDATE 8/3/15: Just so everyone knows – I’m finalizing the ACEO Swap Sign Ups thread and will hopefully post it tomorrow. I had to finalize some work stuff at the end of last week & had other commitments over the weekend.
                    So excited to start this! πŸ™‚

Looking forward to the reason to do some art / distraction from what I am going through

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.