9/25 Grab Bag TADPOADtm Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 9/25 Grab Bag TADPOADtm Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Here’s mine, with the last photo with a Foop and Young Poad for size comparison =)

photo IMG_3621edit_zps4d1ba2a2.jpg

photo IMG_3623edit_zpsb0cb2f09.jpg

photo IMG_3618edit_zps49f312fb.jpg

Ooh, Lokie, love yours!

The Post Office decided to drive me a bit nutty with this one…First it said Saturday, then Monday, and then this morning it said delivered!

Midget was NOT amused at being left in the cold mailbox all night. But she’s happily ensconced with her sisters on the desk now.

(Sorry for lousy lighting, it’s absolutely pouring today so outside pics are off the table. Her front is blue, shading to lime green, to yellow, and then to peach on her back. Copper nose, gold toes, blue eyespots, gold eyes. She reminds me of a parakeet.)

Tadpoad--Sept. 2013

The “crossed” eyespots crack me up:

Tadpoad--Sept. 2013

Tadpoad--Sept. 2013

Joining the crew on my desk…

Poads: Mignonne (teal with copper face), Mariposa (black w/ orange butterfly), Malibu (sunrise leaf), Mama (black peacock) and now Midget, the tadpoad.

Tadpoad--Sept. 2013

Sirithiliel
      Participant

THat’s a lovely picture, all warm hues. What colors are the lap and male dragons?

THat’s a lovely picture, all warm hues. What colors are the lap and male dragons?

Thanks! Some of that’s probably the halogen lighting from my desk lamp. The dragons are both copper patina, the first teal eyed batch. It was a much warmer copper though than the most recent batch was, and I absolutely love that shade. (Their eyes look a bit off in this pic, but the paint shade is pretty close.)

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Thanks! Some of that’s probably the halogen lighting from my desk lamp. The dragons are both copper patina, the first teal eyed batch. It was a much warmer copper though than the most recent batch was, and I absolutely love that shade. (Their eyes look a bit off in this pic, but the paint shade is pretty close.)

Probably part of it is the lamp, but it gives them such a lovely amber shade =) My copper patina piece isn’t nearly so warm hued, it must be a later one

Amy
          Participant

I love the pink on yours Amy Jane! Mine probably won’t be here for a week but if I get one you like I would trade you!

Awesome! I’ll hold off on trading or anything until I see what you get. If you got the one with orange eyes and blue/purple body I would just die. That would be so perfect!

Mercury Star
            Participant

The tadpoads pouring in are just so adorable! I love the colors and eyespots.

yolanda
              Participant

I think the one I got is 5th row back 3rd one in from the right. Ill have to get sum pixs on tues i wont b home to get any til then. He is up for trade. I want something with a lot more purple and blues or purples and pinks. Pm me if interested.

Purplecat
                Participant

Lokie got my favorite!

At some point I’ll be able to afford one, but in the meantime I’ll enjoy looking at everyone elses! Keep posting those pics!

yolanda
                  Participant

Anyone willing to post pixs of mine for me ? Pm me your email address if you are. Don’t have a photo bucket account to do it myself.

rock-reader
                    Participant

Someone needs to dig up a thesaurus (and a dictionary). I keep coming up with the same word over and over for all these tadpoads -CUTE!

Chloe
                      Participant

Funnily enough, I PMed dracco….and we traded! So, here is dracco’s (new) Tadpoad:
                         photo 20130930_140046525x700_zps62dd7a9c.jpg
                         photo 20130930_140032525x700_zps91515210.jpg
                         photo 20130930_140025525x700_zps2e8a56ba.jpg
                         photo 20130930_140016525x700_zps49625cc5.jpg

Chloe
                        Participant

And here is the one that I am getting from dracco! 🙂 BUT, if she is someone’s favorite, let me know and I would be willing to trade. I like all of these. 😀
                           photo Tadpoad3640x480_zps8d68a51a.jpg
                           photo Tadpoad1640x480_zps6587862a.jpg
                           photo Tadpaod2640x480_zpsffd77035.jpg

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Awe, she’s a cute one! I want one with pink eyes or with face stripes like that one. Mine just got shipped today so I will probably get him Thursday. Now I’m wishing I got a colt after seeing everyones photos in the other thread >_< Wah

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

They are beyond adorable in person! They are little droplets of squee. :3

That is the best way to describe them! So freakin’ cute!!!
                               photo tadpoad_zps87e64e8f.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.