9/25 Grab Bag TADPOADtm Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 9/25 Grab Bag TADPOADtm Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

oh he’s a cutie!

Mercury Star
      Participant

Squee, they are so cute! Congrats you two, I can’t wait to see more. I love the colors on yours, Rusti!

Lokie
        Participant

My tracking number said my Tadpoad would arrive Monday, so I was in no rush to check the mail today. To my huge surprise when I got the mail this evening, there was the envelope! :party: I’ll take a photo tomorrow. Here it is circled in a cropped class photo.

photo fullsizetdpoadsedit_zpsf3375c55.jpg

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Oh lovely! I like those back markings!

Amy
            Participant

I got my little poad in the mail today! I had to traverse the way to my mailbox in the driving rain, but it was so worth it!! I like this little girl fairly well, but there’s a few others that I’d at least like to see that I think would go better with the rest of my collection. If anyone gets any of the ones I have circled please drop me a line (assuming you’re interested in trading/selling ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) Oh, and I put a red heart around the one I got in the photo.

pony-up
              Participant

Oh my gosh! Because lokie said she got hers early I decided to check my tracking and it says it was delivered this morning instead of Monday! It’s been there alllll day and I had no idea! Forget dinner, I gotta make a run to the post office! lol

And here he is!

photo 89c4b5a7-2937-4f6a-b248-4cb9a72bb934_zps42804384.jpg photo 6e6e2b0f-18df-4320-8648-80eedfb79453_zps6fa9677b.jpg

Falcolf
                Participant

Super cute, I like his colours! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Sikek
                  Participant

Oh my gosh! Because lokie said she got hers early I decided to check my tracking and it says it was delivered this morning instead of Monday! It’s been there alllll day and I had no idea! Forget dinner, I gotta make a run to the post office! lol

And here he is!

photo 89c4b5a7-2937-4f6a-b248-4cb9a72bb934_zps42804384.jpg photo 6e6e2b0f-18df-4320-8648-80eedfb79453_zps6fa9677b.jpg

Look at all those eyes! 8D
                    He’s very cute, congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

pony-up
                    Participant

Like octopus suckers! lol

I am happily surprised that he’s cuter than I expected and I think he’ll be staying with me ๐Ÿ™‚

Lisa
                      Participant

such a cutie – pretty colors!

Kim
                        Blocked

I love the pink on yours Amy Jane! Mine probably won’t be here for a week but if I get one you like I would trade you!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                          Participant

I got surprised with this little cutie yesterday.Even my husband giggled when I opened it and said it was darling.He is not a fan of the Poads but he said to tell Ms.Melody these are just cute as a bug.
                            He is in Autumn colors with big green eyes and is a very good match for the adult AL.Wish I could get closeups like you guys do but my little cam doesn’t focus well.The closer I get to it the blurrier the photos so these will have to do. ๐Ÿ™‚
                            Here is “Teetsie Tadpoad” with attitude :bigsmile:
                            Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                            This shot makes him look like he has a buttface,another ‘Kilroy was here’. ๐Ÿ˜€ It actually reminds me of a hare’s face I remember seeing somewhere in a kid’s movie.
                            Image and video hosting by TinyPic The shine reflection on his face makes him look like he is drooling in this shot. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                            Image and video hosting by TinyPic Safely at home with his Fuzzy partner.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

OMG Everyone’s Tads are Sooooo Cute! ๐Ÿ˜€
                              Hopefully mine’s here later this week! Living across country on the East Coast means it might take a few days or so …. can’t wait to see my little drop of wonderful cuteness!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Bwahahaha! Hare butt! It’s true, though, it looks like a rabbit face. Boy, I can’t wait to see mine ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

It does look like a rabbit, I think because the eye spots are farther up the body rather than right next to the tail =)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.