6th ANNUAL HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2016 – SIGNUPS OPEN

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 6th ANNUAL HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2016 – SIGNUPS OPEN

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

Looks really clean. I think it should definitely glue ok. And it is gorgeous! I love the macaw. Thank you!

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

Okay, I am so sorry. I do hope you like him, I adore Harley Macaws. I did make him by hand, which makes the break a little more hair-tearing. I do hope he heals clean

Finding happiness again.

siberakh1
        Participant

Oh no chibishiro12! Hopefully it can be repaired. 🙁

I received a neat little beaded dragon and a festive Christmas tree, reindeer, and bell from chibishiro12! Thank you!

photo 2016_ornament_swap.jpg

I’ve been burning the candle at both ends (work has been unexpectedly awful, no help from family members getting stuff done), juggling doctor appointments, and had to travel for work last week at the last minute, so my ornament was delayed in going out. 🙁 My recipient should have it by the weekend if the mail service isn’t too backed up. I apologize for the unplanned delay.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Mine got here today and it’s so perfect! I love dinosaurs; my daughter’s favorite one is Parasaurolophus, and I especially love the aquatic ones like Pleisiosaur- so these couldn’t have been more perfect! Thanks so much Siberakh, I love them! I’m sorry they were such a bother getting out, but you made a poopy day so much brighter!
             photo IMG_0488_zpspryoxfde.jpg

siberakh1
            Participant

Glad you like them! Looks like everything was received by everyone. Thank you all for participating. I hope everyone had fun! Have a good holiday weekend!

Bodine
              Participant

posting for Celestial Rainstorm,her Owls.They are so sweet.
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

Yes! They are all so incredibly cute, I especially loved the one with “ears.”

Finding happiness again.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I’m glad you liked them- and the tufty guy was fun to make! The big one doesn’t quite count, as he’s a repaired broken one I found at a store, but he was the right colors so I gave him a chance.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.