fbpx

6/2/23 GB Resting Ponycorn Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 6/2/23 GB Resting Ponycorn Showoff Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Kimberlee
    Participant

#170 has made it to her forever home via Susie as a gift from my husbandidude. I adore her and her lovely green eyes and green jewel.

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

Lisa
      Participant

Oh, that rainbow flowers was my absolute favorite. Congrats to whomever ended up with it. I really wanted a flower theme one, but I still like my little stripey girl.

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Roxxymare
        Participant

Ponycorn #22 checking in! Would love to trade for one of my top picks (49, 111, 138, 228, 242, 10, 182, 5) but I’m more than happy to have him stay. I will entertain any other colorful offers if he is one of your top picks, but I will be picky.

Mary E. W.

Prairieskys
          Participant

Forgot to post my ponycorn for archiving. First photo is true to color. Teal rather than blue.

Looking for: lying Hippogriff colt safari; Gothic Unicorn; Sand Bantam Dragon; grab bag Armadillo;
            Black Lady Cat;
            baby Unicorn safari; hatchling Pegasus grab bag; Ponycorn safari or everything; young Unicorn safari; young Poad safari or peaches Poad; baby Poad hippie; sitting Griffin chick; Grab bag lady cats

merrillannwhite
            Participant

I don’t think this one ever made it on here.

IMG_0195

IMG_0196

IMG_0197

IMG_0199

Bodine
              Participant

Here’s my beauty.Thank you to 2 very special ladies😉💕

PXL_20231017_144402978

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.