fbpx

6/2/23 GB Resting Ponycorn Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 6/2/23 GB Resting Ponycorn Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Roxxymare
    Participant

#252 checking in! She is absolutely gorgeous 😍 she is up for trade, looking for the ponies: 49, 111, 138, 228, 242, 10, 182, and 5. Others will be considered, but I will be very picky. Shoot your shot! 😋

Mary E. W.

Lisa
      Participant

[blockquote]Class photo of the stragglers. Somebody on Facebook kindly added the numbers (thanks to whoever it was):[/blockquote]

That was me and you’re very welcome. 😊

I hope the pony craze isn’t over too soon, mine doesn’t come til Monday!

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Tiffini Schrom
        Participant

Thank you bigcatkeeper for looking! ❤️

Benathorn
          Participant

I got my pretty Ponycorn today as a surprise from my sweet husband! She’s such a pretty rainbow tiger and fits right in with my other little rainbow GB unicorn. These were so beautiful and loved seeing everyone’s pretty ponies on here!

Hannah
            Participant

I have this ponycorn up for trade if if it up anyone’s alley <3

View post on imgur.com

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Ann
              Participant

Have this lovely filly with butterfly markings available for trade! Interested in many from this same batch. Zebras and tigers and many others.

Natasha
                Participant

This girl hasn’t been shown here! I was able to trade for her. She’s on her way to me now.

AC927487-63C2-4956-AFCB-838F6041FC27

A46695E1-0439-4936-BDEF-E7B7F2F8D8D5

DBFF25E2-C773-45EF-9506-9FD9EB9508D6

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

JJ
                  Participant

OK Ponycorn 115 has arrived and is available for trade!

The class picture did not do this beauty justice, the colors are vibrant and just slightly pearlescent with touches of gold on the shoulders and tail.  Turquoise eyes and a pink gem finish this lovely gal off.

If you’re interested in trading, check out the classified listing here: [url]https://windstoneeditions.com/members/kirlika/listings/view/1672572/fantasy-ponycorn-115-available-for-trade/[/url]

IMG_5386

Tiffini Schrom
                    Participant

JJ I sent you a message on Facebook with a possible trade!

Lisa
                      Participant

#102 is here. I love her. She is just beautiful.

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Melody
                        Keymaster

Hmm. I didn’t know these were a thing; I might have bought one had I known. I will enjoy the eye candy 🙂

They are a new thing. First release.

Yes, I’m aware of that. However, I recall emails go out for these things… like, these are ready for “preorder” kind of deal. I did not not receive anything of the sort. Unless these were more of an “underground” thing,

Do you receive our newsletters? Check your spam folder. If you haven’t received any newsletters in the past couple of months, you might need to re-subscribe to the newsletter.

Roxxymare
                          Participant

Number 103 checking in! He is for trade for a more colorful pony or other TPs and GBs.

Mary E. W.

Kujacker
                            Participant

Hmm. I didn’t know these were a thing; I might have bought one had I known. I will enjoy the eye candy 🙂

They are a new thing. First release.

Yes, I’m aware of that. However, I recall emails go out for these things… like, these are ready for “preorder” kind of deal. I did not not receive anything of the sort. Unless these were more of an “underground” thing,

Do you receive our newsletters? Check your spam folder. If you haven’t received any newsletters in the past couple of months, you might need to re-subscribe to the newsletter.

I did used to get the newsletters, yes. I’m not sure why, but I received the May raffle email, but nothing before or after that (and nothing in spam). I think I just need to resubscribe all together.

Bodine
                              Participant

These are great.Congrats everyone

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Resting Ponycorn #270 checking in! Just FYI – She’s already been traded and is going to her new home tomorrow.

She’s a Beautiful Blue Zebra with a Blue to White Lychen pattern on her back, matching blue horn with a white tip, and pink hooves. #270 also has a uniquely colored face! The display side has a blue background face and the other side is a magenta background! Blue eyes and a multi-colored crystal in the tail.

Ponycorn-270_Side1a

Ponycorn-270_Side2

Ponycorn-270_Back

Ponycorn-270_Front

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.