fbpx

5/2/13 Grab Bag Poad™ picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/2/13 Grab Bag Poad™ picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

As usual – first to get a poad. LOL

I love mine – she’s a great match for my last grab bag uni too!

photo IMG_0010_zpsadac0da1.jpg

Nice pair you have there…I love your GBB Uni! She is so cute! I love her little bald face! If you are ever interested in trading her, let me know! 😉

Marzena

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Mine should arrive on the 8th and I’m loving what I see so far! Everyone’s Poad is so cute–yours too, Drag0n! Can’t wait to see mine!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Believe it or not, I’ve gotten quite a few people who are interested in her (which shocks me) but I’m hoping maybe that one last one I liked is still out there wanting to be traded with me somewhere! LOL!

Hey dragonlove… I guess TECHNICALLY you got one of your top picks. It’s funny how different they look close up as compared to the class photo huh?

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Copper83
          Participant

Got mine today. I think she’s got a forever home. 🙂

photo poad1_zpsb2e18562.png

photo poad2_zpse2cbc997.png

photo poad3_zpsdf812904.png

photo poad4_zpsde333452.png

Chloe
            Participant

Believe it or not, I’ve gotten quite a few people who are interested in her (which shocks me) but I’m hoping maybe that one last one I liked is still out there wanting to be traded with me somewhere! LOL!

Hey dragonlove… I guess TECHNICALLY you got one of your top picks. It’s funny how different they look close up as compared to the class photo huh?

RIGHT?? She is really pretty, just not really my thing. Plus, I can’t tell hardly anything from the class photo. I always change my mind once I start seeing pictures being posted!

Sirithiliel
              Participant

photo poad4_zpsde333452.png

oh i love the blend of colors on her at this angle!

Skylover
                Participant

Here’s some pictures of mine. I’m amused by her bright red butt. I’m pretty pleased with her, but not opposed to trades. Hannah, you are welcome to use my pictures.

photo IMG_3478_3_zps7240d502.jpg

photo IMG_3475_2_zps304b60a0.jpg

photo IMG_3473_1_zps403479b6.jpg

moonbeam
                  Participant

Oh, copper, you got one of my favs. Congratulations on a super pretty poad! 🙂

Sikek
                    Participant

Wow Jinya! You are super lucky! Congrats! He looks stunning!!

All of these are very nice though, many I overlooked.

Matryoshka
                      Participant

photo IMG_3478_3_zps7240d502.jpg

Super nice! 🙂 One of my top favs.

rock-reader
                        Participant

All the babies so far have been adorable (I see quite a few have the colored buttocks). I didn’t have any favorites per say; I just wanted a brightly colored one. I got mine yesterday but haven’t taken my own pictures yet.
                          However…

Guess which one I got? Yep, the black and lavender one…I’m hoping she’ll grow on me.

Aquasage
                          Participant

Mine should be coming Thursday! This is my first non traded poad so I am excited. I have no particular fave. I. Just hope it is not overwhelming green or ref

Victoria
                            Participant

I didn’t get one, as I’ll admit that Poads aren’t really my thing (and I’m too poor anyway for now!) but I’m really loving seeing all of the lovely colorations and designs! I can practically feel the excitement about getting these!
                              Can’t wait to see more photos 🙂

Ann

I didn’t get one, as I’ll admit that Poads aren’t really my thing (and I’m too poor anyway for now!) but I’m really loving seeing all of the lovely colorations and designs! I can practically feel the excitement about getting these!
                                Can’t wait to see more photos 🙂

I agree, one of these is the price of 1/2 a plane ticket to Disney World, but I am really enjoying the bright colors!

Lisa
                                Participant

I wasn’t able to get a poad this time around, but I’m loving these little beauties! That lavender/black one was a favorite from the start. I’ve seen some others posted already that I adore as well. Thank you guys for posting and sharing these little guys with us!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 249 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.