fbpx

2022 holiday cards?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody 2022 holiday cards?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Catriona
    Participant

I got mine and I love it. A dragon with a candle

I love Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love ๐Ÿ’• to write stories and draw.

Mika
      Participant

I’d buy a few holiday cards for people. I always send out a few cards every year so if I can help support a small business in the process all the better.

Sbianchi
        Participant

Thank you, Melody for the Christmas card! It is Beautiful like always, I am sorry I did not send any cards this year, but I will be sending them out next year.

Catriona
          Participant

I got a second one with a goat with long horns. Plus a beautiful pebble loaf dragon. A grab bag one. It’s so beautiful. I love ๐Ÿ’• it.

I love Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love ๐Ÿ’• to write stories and draw.

Bodine
            Participant

I checked the card list that Ms.Melody has.I have all of those but 6.I hope I am around to eventually get all of them๐Ÿ˜‰
              Ms.Melody Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent with us๐Ÿ’ž
              These are the ones I don’t have.If anyone has one they don’t want by chance,I would love it to go in my collage.Thanks!

Screenshot_20230102-055442_Chrome

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

pegasus4240
              Participant

I’m a little late. Oops. However, thank you for the wonderful card. I love your paintings and drawings as much as the scuptures. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.