2022 holiday cards?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody 2022 holiday cards?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

I can’t believe it’s already halfway through November! @_@

Are there plans for a holiday card this year? They’re always so pretty so if there will be one I don’t want to miss out.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

hope so! I love the holiday cards!

4 things I'm looking for:
    1. Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat – Lynx Point Siamese
    2. production color Sitting Oriental to be made that’s not VF
    3. female griffin – Siamese with White
    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
    Keymaster

Yes indeed, if you are on my list you’ll will get a card.
    If you have moved in the past year, please email me your updated address! Reptangle@Gmail.com .

pipsxlch
    Participant

On behalf of my mom, I have a question. She moved this past year, into an apartment where she doesn’t feel the mail is safe, so she uses my mailing address. She has been getting the Christmas cards for a few years, and treasures them. Is there a problem with 2 people using the same address each getting cards? If so, I’ll forgo mine much as I love them.

Melody
    Keymaster

On behalf of my mom, I have a question. She moved this past year, into an apartment where she doesn’t feel the mail is safe, so she uses my mailing address. She has been getting the Christmas cards for a few years, and treasures them. Is there a problem with 2 people using the same address each getting cards? If so, I’ll forgo mine much as I love them.

Email me reptangle@gmail.com with your mom’s name and your address ( I have it but I need to be sure I got it right) and I’ll send her one to your address.

Bodine
    Participant

Yes!Thank you Ms.Melody.I love my little art treasures.💖

Every act matters,no matter how small.
    ISO:STONE LAP
    Grail wish...MALE HEARTH💘One day...

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.