fbpx

2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 598 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

NIGHTSHADE LAP DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      20191024-NIGHTSHADE-LAP-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

NIGHTSHADE SPECTRAL DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      20191025-NIGHTSHADE-SPECTRAL-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
      Participant

The OW and the Lap is really nice in Nightshade. I think the Lap looks good in anything😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Oddly (for me) I find the Spectral dragons wear that color best
          You’re right though…the Lap can wear anything and look great!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

pipsxlch
          Participant

I like the spectral best also. I can see their eyes.

etruscan
            Participant

Thank you. Even though he’s the most expensive of the silver-with-color pieces sold to date I’m still happy that I got him. I have been waiting for a dragon like this for a long time! The LP silver Risers don’t appeal to me, but I did want one with silver to go with my silver Spectral.

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Please post pics if you think of it. Id like to see that color next to a Silver piece for comparison

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
                Participant

ATLANTEAN HATCHING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                  20191026-ATLANTEAN-HATCHING-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                  Participant

NIGHTSHADE FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                    20191027-NIGHTSHADE-FLEDGLING-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                    Participant

GRAB BAG FAT CAT – GB 2019 BY MELODY
                      20191028-GRAB-BAG-FAT-CAT-GB-2019-BY-MELODY

GardenNinja
                      Participant

ARMORED PEACOCK CURLED DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                        20191029-ARMORED-PEACOCK-CURLED-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                        Participant

ARC-EN-CIEL NOIR EMPEROR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                          20191031-ARC-EN-CIEL-NOIR-EMPEROR-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

whisker hunter west
                          Participant

Okay, Arc-En-Ciel Noir made my jaw drop – I think that color scheme and blending looks fantastic! I also love the contrast between the wings and solid-color scale patches with their unbroken color gradient, versus the colored antiquing on the mostly black scales. Life won’t let me be a competitor for this one, but his picture is going in my daydream folder!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Bodancia
                            Participant

Wow! Black Rainbow is wonderful! ! ! Hope this shows up in other sculpts! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                              Participant

Actually this design is not “Black Rainbow”. Windstone already has created “Black Rainbow” dragon and griffin test paints, which probably explains their switching to French to name this color scheme.

These are examples of the “Black Rainbow” pieces. They are quite different from “Arc-En-Ciel Noir”:

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

Etruscan per the auction text:

Arc-ec-ciel is french for black rainbow. This dragon has a black chest and all the colors of the rainbow going down its spine. It starts off with purple on its head, ends with red on its tail and it has a black chest. Colors are antiqued out to black from its chest to its spine. Gold details highlight selected scales and wing edges. It has dichroic glass eyes, two crystal set in its forehead: one is scarabus and the other is jet. This dragon has a satin finish.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 598 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.