2017 Annual Forum Chocolate (and fuzzies) Swap! Sign up Here!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2017 Annual Forum Chocolate (and fuzzies) Swap! Sign up Here!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

I am so glad you like all the candy and you can eat it(we worked hard on that). Mardi Gras is almost over the last day is next Tuesday.

Linda
      Participant

I just got my candy from Allie today. I will try to get pictures tomorrow.

I got my candy the other day! It was great! and unfortuantly did not survive for photos….Laundry 2011 also got hers from Ela-hara and her cat has not put those fish down yet. She took them from the box and wouldnt give them back to let us take the packaging off.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
        Participant

LOL!
          I hope Harriet didn’t eat the packaging! Glad those fish toys were a hit *smile*

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Linda
          Participant

I got my candy from 96037 and here are the pictures and we are already eating the candy up. photo 100_1071_zpsyvumxbo3.jpg photo 100_1070_zpsiek2vqaw.jpg
            That is one of my baby’s nose in there to check it out.

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

Forgot to post the pic of all the goodies. I’ve never seen a Reese’s bar before. lol

I got mine, unfortunatly there were no pics as it was promptly gobbled up by the household over the next several hours but I’ll get a photo of the non edible items. Lol. There was an adorable rainbow leopard plush that the cat promptly ran off with (i got it back though) before she found her share the goodies, some cat jerky sticks and an odd squeaking bit of paper that turned out to be a squeaking mouse toy. Up and down the hall way with it, tehehe. Thank you so much! I hear bi-polarbear has opened his and is ecstatic..

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Mine came from BiPolarBear!
                So Yummy! I received handmade Chocolates from a local store, Sandpoint Chocolate Bear, and they look Amazing! Especially the Chocolate Pie, which is about 4 inches or so in diameter.

BiPolarBear also included a few homemade Chocolates – they made a great breakfast this morning LOL! The Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ball was Awesome – better than a Reese’s cup! And the Chocolate Brittle was like Rocky Road ice cream with bits of nuts and marshmallows within it – YUM!

Chocolate Swap 1

Yummy Chocolates

Thanks so much, BiPolarBear! They were well worth the wait!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

BipolarBear
                Participant

I’m sorry for being late to respond. I’m still rather new to the whole swap thing. I found my box from Dragoneer most wonderfull. It included small polished stones that I sat there Squeeing over for like 20 minutes before even opening the chocolates. Then the chocolates were absolutely delicious dark chocolate bars and goodies and caramel gooey things that were wonderous. Thank you so much Dragoneer_88!

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

You’re welcome! Glad you liked everything. 🙂 Sorry I forgot to put a note or card in there. I had one, but got in such a rush to send out because the weather was to be too warm. It was already halway to Oregon before I remembered I didn’t put one in the box! D’oh!

tintaglia25
                    Participant

My swap from Laundry 2011 arrived on Saturday, but I didn’t check the mail until Monday morning on my way to work. The chocolates didn’t make it home. 🙂 The chocolate flavors were new to me and very yummy. I see from some of the photos that Chocolate Bear is popular. I’d never heard of it before. The kitties loved the toys and treats. One of them has already run off with the chirpy toy with the feathers. Thanks, Laundry 2011, for the fun goodies!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.