fbpx

2017 Annual Forum Chocolate (and fuzzies) Swap! Sign up Here!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2017 Annual Forum Chocolate (and fuzzies) Swap! Sign up Here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Yay! New year! More chocolate!ย 
    Last year I tried my best to match people with different places all over! This swap is themed for chocolate and unique candies (and of course fuzzies who seek to always sneak in the chocolate).

I’m now taking sign ups for this swap. For this swap you will matched randomly with other entrants and sent thier address. You will be tasked with sending them a collective of unique goodies. Anything local to your area or country is great! Let all try some new goodies! Feel free to make requests and mention if you have nay allergies so we know what we are looking at! If your allergic to nuts or gluten, please do tell me so your swappee will know!

Send your entry to me at littlekittydragon (at ) yahoo (dot) com or pm me with 2017 Chocolate Swap -(your forum name here) in the tag line! Please tell me the following!

Your forum name and real name
    Address for your goodies
    Any allergies or requests
    And do you have any pets that might want goodies? If so what?

The deadline for Sign Ups is February 7th and then your free to collect and send after that. On the 5tg I’ll swap you all and send your info. Please try to ship by Valentine’s if possible!

And thanks for joining!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I’m gonna bumb this real quick.

So far I have 3 people entering including me. Much smaller than the 18 we had last time! lol Come get your chocolate fix!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
    Blocked

I would but last time I had to pay about $20 to ship from Canada for chocolate that wasn’t even worth as much as the shipping so unfortunately it’s just not feasible for me now unless we do a swap for more valuable items.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

…you can ask to be paired with someone from Canada

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I Totally forgot about this! So glad you bumped the thread! I think I’ll be able to join in this time. I’ll PM tomorrow.
          This is why I think the current thread list of only 10 active threads is limiting – on the old Forum site you’d be able to see up to 20 or so threads and wouldn’t miss as many as I feel are being missed now with only a 10 limit.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tintaglia25
          Participant

I’ll throw my name in the hat and send you an email. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have 5 total entries so farm if you can’t ship out of country just let me know ans I’ll do my best to make it work. I’d we get at least two entries from Canada I can a mange that fine!

Linda
            Participant

I sent you a e-mail and will ship to Canada.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Just PM’ed you! YUMMY!

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

How’s this going? I noticed the deadline closed yesterday. Are we still doing this? Haven’t received swapee info if it’s still active.

Sending names out today! Sorry for the Delay!

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

Shipped mine today. I had to rush to gather some sweet treats. There’s only a two day window this week to send out the goodies before the weather turned unfriendly to perishables. It’s been unusually warm for February here and it will stay that way for the next two weeks!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Just got mine shipped out! Hopefully my Swapee will receive it by Friday or Saturday. Yah! Hope they like it!

Linda
                      Participant

I got mine in the mail today! I hope my Swapee likes it.

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

Received my chocolate from Linda today! ๐Ÿ˜€ Ooo-weee, there must be 3 pounds of yummy chocolate here! I’m set for half a year or more. ๐Ÿ˜›

There’s three giant bars of chocolate, two bags of Lindt chocolates, and a cute penguin card. I see a cutey fuzzie snuck into the box and brought its Mardi Gras beads too. I’ll try to get a picture of my loot posted tomorrow, lol. Thanks, Linda!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.