fbpx

2015 New Years Resolutions!

Home Forums Miscellany Community 2015 New Years Resolutions!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I figured out a way to store the boxes. I flattened all of them except the smallest ones. Then I bundeled them and tied them with string and just stacked them by the wall in my garage. If you don’t have a garage, a shed or a closet in a room can work depending on the number.

I tried that. All the boxes for bigger pieces and some of the PYOs have the corrugated cardboard inserts that you need to store, and boxes for things like Risers are BIG when you flatten them out, so I didn’t gain anything in the long run.

I figured out a way to store the boxes. I flattened all of them except the smallest ones. Then I bundeled them and tied them with string and just stacked them by the wall in my garage. If you don’t have a garage, a shed or a closet in a room can work depending on the number.

I tried that. All the boxes for bigger pieces and some of the PYOs have the corrugated cardboard inserts that you need to store, and boxes for things like Risers are BIG when you flatten them out, so I didn’t gain anything in the long run.

Inserts is what gets me too. I flatten what I can and then play Tetris with the boxes that have inserts in my apartment complex’s small included storage unit.

And Mom said I’d never have a use in life for the skills I learned in video games. ^_^

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

fatalbeauty
      Participant

Inserts is what gets me too. I flatten what I can and then play Tetris with the boxes that have inserts in my apartment complex’s small included storage unit.

And Mom said I’d never have a use in life for the skills I learned in video games. ^_^

I Tetris mine into the apartments small storage room as well….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Skigod377
        Participant

Huh… I didn’t do too good. Did run a marathon though. Three, actually.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.