fbpx

2015 New Years Resolutions!

Home Forums Miscellany Community 2015 New Years Resolutions!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

So, what are they?!

Mine is to pay off $5,000 of debt.
      Run at least one marathon.
      Spend less time on the phone and more on my kids.
      Start my Masters degree.
      How about you?

Betrluk1
      Participant

Mine is to buy more gb baby unicorns!!! lol

Bodine
        Participant

Mine is to find a permanent job,take better care of my health,and be able to start collecting my beloved Windstones again. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

My resolutions (some of which I maganged to finish already)

1.) Pay off all of my debt (which i managed to do yesterday! yay!)
          2.) Be journeyed in and join the Pend Oreille Arts Council
          3.) Get in the News paper for another snow sculpture!
          4.) Finish my colored pencil portfolio
          5.) Badger Dragon Fursuit. enough said. (badger,dragon, badger, dragon, badger, dragon,mushrooms, mushrooms!)
          6.) Get Paleo and stay Paleo!
          7.) Get some physical therapy water dumbbells and a gym membership so I can strengthen my failing hips.
          8.) Regain control of my life that Lupus has taken from me ( and learn to rest when i need it)

and finally 9.) Be happy and Enjoy what I have with my boyfreind. 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

etruscan
          Participant

Figure out a place to store all the Windstone boxes that are EVERYWHERE!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Try to become more organized and get rid of the clutter! That is a perpetual project!

Natasha
              Participant

1. Better Posture (I got a posture tracker for Christmas. I hope it helps me fix my chronic neck pain)

2. Be better about regularly taking my vitamins

3. Declutter! Get my closet more manageable!

4. Cook at home more.

5. Save more for retirement.

6. Read (even) more.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Elena
                Participant

I got one of my new years resolutions just before Christmas! I Finally! (its been 2 years) got a permanent position in my office (if I hadn’t gotten it I would have been looking for a new job) and a bonus that I got re-classified to a senior position too! 😀

So 2015 Resolutions:
                  1 – Actually start looking after myself!
                  I have really neglected ME over the last few years while I was getting my life sorted out
                  after a few disasters

2 – Work less
                  One of my jobs is now permanent so I’m hoping that it means I can work less shifts at the other
                  and actually have some *free time*

3 – Get back into doing Arts stuffs.
                  Because of life disasters and school/working 2 jobs I haven’t being doing anything and I miss it.

Tinks
                  Participant

1) Get my drivers license
                    2) Buy a car
                    3) Get rid of all the clutter

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

1. lose weight, I still keep getting behind on exercise due to one reason or another, yarg…
                      2. get a job
                      3. declutter my messy apartment
                      4. clean everything especially the scary bathroom

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I’m declaring 2015 my year of getting things done. I have too many projects in progress so I’m not allowing myself to start anything new until everything that is already in progress is done. I’ve already finished one thing. It was my most recently started cross-stitch project (I only started it in July).

The two biggest items on my list to finish are a cross-stitch birth announcement that is almost three years late and the other is a cross-stitch Christmas tree skirt that was going to be a present for my parents on their 25th wedding anniversary…in 1995.

I also have two Paint-Your-Owns that are half painted that need to be finished. Then there is the rest of my husband’s pirate costume (coat, shirt and vest are finished – still have pants and a second coat to make) as well as the entirety of my pirate costume.

Kim
                        Blocked

Let’s see…I should go back to dancing and yoga and other exercise if I can afford it. Lose the 10 pounds I gained last year when I got depressed about my ex. Go to counselling and try to get better, get over the depression and anxiety. Maybe buy an exercise bike as I injured my knee and my doctor said to strengthen it with something like that. If I can find work that doesn’t stress me out, get a job so I can pay the bills better. Sell more stuff and make more money. I have 3 pyos I really need to paint. I have a couple older Windstones with chips I need to fix and paint. Make more friends and date again. Hopefully meet a nice guy so I can have a family before I get too old. I would also like to travel somewhere, maybe save up to go to Europe and meet my dad’s family in Hungary before he gets too old.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

darjeb
                          Participant

I gave up on New Year’s Resolutions I don’t think I ever kept one

darjeb
                            Participant

Figure out a place to store all the Windstone boxes that are EVERYWHERE!

I could definitely use that one if you figure it out let me know because my attic is full of them.

Kim
                              Blocked

I figured out a way to store the boxes. I flattened all of them except the smallest ones. Then I bundeled them and tied them with string and just stacked them by the wall in my garage. If you don’t have a garage, a shed or a closet in a room can work depending on the number.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.