2012 Windstone eBay AUCTIONS

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2012 Windstone eBay AUCTIONS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I have to squee in the Ebay thread a little. Because of an awesome trade, I’m going to get the Hades young unicorn to go with the male. Yay!

Robin
      Participant

I’m loving the Male Dragon!

Syn
        Participant
          Carolyn
          Participant

Oh I want that wizard cat for the store . I asked about it and now seeing it reality . I’m sad it’s on ebay .

Becareful what you wish for is truth .

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Oh Lordy, Lordy :love: ….I WANTS that kitty wizard! Here’s to hoping it becomes a LP item someday. It does say “test paint” after all *crossing fingers* πŸ™‚

Adaneth
              Participant

He is really beautiful…though I’d love to see a black one with blue robes as well… :love:

Carolyn
                Participant

I know I have no chance of winning that cat . He was my dream and I will have to hope he comes to the store . Then get one .

Robin
                  Participant

Kitty Wizard! LOVE!

etruscan
                    Participant

I have to squee in the Ebay thread a little. Because of an awesome trade, I’m going to get the Hades young unicorn to go with the male. Yay!

You should get the “Hades” young today. I hope that he and the male will be very happy together! πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

oog, not liking that sunshine color but guess that’ll just make one less person to bid against for the others who do….

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                        Participant

The “Copper Patina” Little Rock Dragon is signed by Melody, but the text says that he was painted by one of the production painters. I am guessing that Melody signed him because Copper Patina is one of her color schemes, even though this piece was painted by somebody else? Or is the text wrong and he actually was painted by Melody? Either way, he looks very handsome!

Pam

The CP rock dragon was painted by P.S., but signed by Melod since it is her color. This is also what happened with the CP stegosaurus and the CP prototype OW’s πŸ™‚

Syn
                            Participant
                              Syn
                              Participant

The “Copper Patina” Little Rock Dragon is signed by Melody, but the text says that he was painted by one of the production painters. I am guessing that Melody signed him because Copper Patina is one of her color schemes, even though this piece was painted by somebody else? Or is the text wrong and he actually was painted by Melody? Either way, he looks very handsome!

The CP rock dragon was painted by P.S., but signed by Melod since it is her color. This is also what happened with the CP stegosaurus and the CP prototype OW’s πŸ™‚

When I see a signature on a piece of art, I assume it was painted by that person. If P.S. painted this piece, it should be signed by her, not by Melody. People see Melody’s signature and often pay more just because it is “signed.” Does anyone see a piece signed “Melody Pena” and think it was painted by someone else?

Pam

As I have mentioned before, I am fairly certain that most if not all of the “special first ten editions” were painted by production painters, even though they were signed by Melody. To my knowledge, the Black Grand Unis, some of our very first eBay pieces, were also not painted by Melody. So this is not a new occurrence. It would probably be a good idea though to find some way of marking these pieces so there is no future confusion about whether Melody painted them or not (I will talk to john about it). For the record, PS did not have a problem with Melody signing this piece, since it was not a color scheme she (PS) invented. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.