fbpx

2006 Retiring pieces/colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody 2006 Retiring pieces/colors

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

That whole post was just sooo X-rated. Can you say “Innuendo?” I knew you could.

lol….yeah I know….but what can I say..me and you are too much alike…hehe 😈

Participant

Thank you for the advice Frozen. I appreciate it. πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
        Participant

I hung all of my sconces on a drywall screw with a washer, I haven’t had any problems even on a hollow wall but definitly find a stud if you can πŸ˜€

frozendragon wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Which sculps and additional colors will be retired this year? The reason I ask is that on Astral Castle it was showing that the Sea Jewel Mermaid was retired, but I hadn’t seen any posts about it. If this is true does it also mean that the Sea Fire Sconce will also retire? Sorry to bug.

I hope the sconce won’t be retired…..I want it and haven’t been able to buy it yet…. πŸ™

Hey Frozen,

Where you the forum member that collected all the candle lamps? The reason I ask is if you are, could you recommend what type of screws/hardware I need to scure a heavy sconce to the wall. I purchased the Mermaid sconce and I know it’ll be heavy. Since this is the only one I have I’m not sure of the best way to hang it.

…find the stud…hmm that’s probably not a good thing to say around a lot of women….

Not Necessarily…. Real studs are hard to find. There are far and few in between. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
          Participant

I love studs.

Participant

Hmmm….stud muffin!

SilverArrow wrote:

Hmmm….stud muffin!

Seems like it wouldn’t be too tasty a muffin- it’s got a lot of wood in it.

***and the poor taste award goes to…***

CherylKaufman wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Hmmm….stud muffin!

Seems like it wouldn’t be too tasty a muffin- it’s got a lot of wood in it.

***and the poor taste award goes to…***

Oh boy, you do not want to know what I am thinking. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
              Participant

I think she does! The perv!!

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I use 3″ galvenized decking screws. If you have a stud finder it also helps! πŸ˜€

B.T.W. – It holds up the Lion Sconce. πŸ˜‰
                  If you find a stud finder send him or her my way please!!

frozendragon
                  Participant

OMG…..I don’t think I’m coming back to this thread…..too much drool going on….

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.