fbpx

2 questions

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody 2 questions

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I’d buy a Carnelian Lap Dragon, for sure! Though add me to the list who’d prefer a different eye color. (Nine of my Laps have blue eyes; it’s the most frequent color by far in the conga.) An orange or brown eye would be lovely with the Carnelian coloring! Or even metallic tan/gold, to pick up the traces of gold accenting on the body. I’d even go for an orangey red eye color, as long as it’s not the stark red of the regular “Red” eyes.

Returning to the original topic, though: there was a “Red Fire” color produced for several years! Not sure if Curlies were produced in it, but they may have been.

Here’s a picture I saved of one (I’m not the owner; I think this is an official Windstone photograph):

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.