2 questions

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody 2 questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Howdy Ms.Melody, I have 2 questions this time🙂
      1.I wonder if you would one day,turn your Rock Dragons into production pieces like the Hearths?
      2.Maybe,please,please, one day give us a “Fire” type curlie to match the Ice ones.Maybe an orange/red type? I have wanted a redish one for years.Burgundy or wine would work too😁
      Thank you for everything you do.I know we can be demanding but that’s just because you are so good at what you do.We all truly appreciate you💓

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
      Participant

What about the “Violet Flame” curlie ?

Curled Dragon – Violet Flame

Bodine
        Participant

Too pinkish,in my opinion anyway🙂
          I would love to see a deep berry version of the dragons.❤

etruscan
          Participant

A long time ago Windstone made a small batch of Cranberry curlies. (Somebody here has been looking for one for ages.) I don’t know whether it is possible for them to make any more.
            These are not my photos – I don’t have a Cranberry curlie.

Windstone_Curled-Dragon_Cranberry_front

Windstone_Curled-Dragon_Cranberry_top

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Those cranberry ones look like the darker pieces in the ruby collection.

Bodine
              Participant

Oh maaaan,I have been around a long time and those got past me??? 😭Well I guess that is that,never get my hands on one of them.
                Well maybe Ms.Melody will make a new similar color for us one day.
                Thanks for posting Ms.Rhoda.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

A long time ago Windstone made a small batch of Cranberry curlies. (Somebody here has been looking for one for ages.) I don’t know whether it is possible for them to make any more.

This looks like an ebay piece to me… Are you sure these were released in the store? I find it hard to believe I would have missed them.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                  Keymaster

1.I wonder if you would one day,turn your Rock Dragons into production pieces like the Hearths?
                    2.Maybe,please,please, one day give us a “Fire” type curlie to match the Ice ones.Maybe an orange/red type? I have wanted a redish one for years.Burgundy or wine would work too😁
                    Thank you for everything you do.I know we can be demanding but that’s just because you are so good at what you do.We all truly appreciate you💓

1. which rock dragons?
                    We haven’t done the rock dragons as production because they are hard to paint, but possibly will when we get caught up with production ! If we ever do.
                    2. Flame colors have always been difficult because red is a tough color, but I’ll consider it! I love flame colors that go from reddish to orange, white then to blue.

flame

etruscan
                    Participant

This looks like an ebay piece to me… Are you sure these were released in the store? I find it hard to believe I would have missed them.

They almost certainly were ebay. The Ravnheart database shows 10 Cranberry curlies with varying prices. Back in the day people paid less than $200.00 for several of them (sigh …).

Bodine
                      Participant

1. which rock dragons?
                        We haven’t done the rock dragons as production because they are hard to paint, but possibly will when we get caught up with production ! If we ever do.
                        2. Flame colors have always been difficult because red is a tough color, but I’ll consider it! I love flame colors that go from reddish to orange, white then to blue.

flame

Yes ma’am,your lp little Rock dragons.Just wondering if you considered it and understand the issue.Thank you.
                        A production line in that flame coloration there would be a sure winner!😉👍

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

What about Carnelian as a new Curlie color that would be a red? Wasn’t there some talk at some point about that color?

However I would prefer a different color for the eye instead of deep blue. Maybe orange or lavender?

Here’s the store pic of the Hearth Dragon in Carnelian for reference:

Female-Hearth-Dragon_Carnelian

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                          Participant

I think you’re right. Carnelian was discussed as a new color for the curled dragons. However, I can’t remember whether Windstone was part of discussing this or whether it was just customer enthusiasm.

Also, YES to a different eye color! The Carnelian mouse wizard has brown eyes. Brown eyes would work on a Carnelian curlie (in my opinion, anyway).

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

I like the blue eyes with the Carnelian because it picks up the blue accents in the scales. Metallic gold eyes would be pretty too and pick up the gold accents.

Brenda Lower
                              Participant

I’d love a curlie, or anything really, in those flame colors above! That would be really cool. Or hot? How about amazing???

Bodine
                                Participant

Carnelian line would work!😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.