fbpx

2 Dragons and 1 Cat for sale Finished with a few pending pms

Home Forums Administration Flea Market 2 Dragons and 1 Cat for sale Finished with a few pending pms

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

hmmmm……drooools at the old warrior…. Would you be interested in trade? I could trade you some of my work for him…if you’re interested. πŸ™‚

Patricia
      Participant

purplecat wrote:

hmmmm……drooools at the old warrior…. Would you be interested in trade? I could trade you some of my work for him…if you’re interested. πŸ™‚

That is certainly a possibilty. I do love your work! I’m currently waiting to see how the seaserpent comes out.

As for the Kitty I’m going to take offers for a few days since there has been so much interest. I’ll take offers through Monday. I’ll be out of town this weekend and I don’t know if I’ll have internet so please understand if I don’t get back to you right away. I am also open to time payments.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Purplecat
        Participant

Cool! keep in mind the sea serpent may take awhile, if you wanna wait that’s great, but I’m also cool with you doing some shopping around my site if you like. πŸ™‚

Patricia
          Participant

Sorry I havn’t been able to get back to people. I didn’t have any internet access the whole weekend and just got back today. As such I’m extending the sale and have updated the first post.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Not sure if you still don’t have internet access, there is a problem with pm’s, or you aren’t serious about selling…? I’ve sent a couple unanswered pm’s

Patricia
            Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Not sure if you still don’t have internet access, there is a problem with pm’s, or you aren’t serious about selling…? I’ve sent a couple unanswered pm’s

There must be a problem with pms. I have only gotten about 3 from you and I’ve responded every time. You could try emailing me at keplilly@yahoo.com

Purplecat
              Participant

have you pm’d me at all? I havent gotten any, and if there’s trouble with the pms it’d be good to know. πŸ™‚

Patricia
                Participant

purplecat wrote:

have you pm’d me at all? I havent gotten any, and if there’s trouble with the pms it’d be good to know. πŸ™‚

No, I think we are good. I’ve only had problems getting the pms with the one person so far from what I can tell.

Purplecat
                  Participant

k, just wanted to be sure! πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.