2 Dragons and 1 Cat for sale Finished with a few pending pms

Home Forums Administration Flea Market 2 Dragons and 1 Cat for sale Finished with a few pending pms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

I have 3 windstones that could use new homes. They are currently open for offers. Feel free to make offers though I would like to make what I paid if possible. I’ll take offers through wednesday. Though please understand i will have spotty internet till Sunday evening so I will respond when I can.

I have all of the boxes for these guys. From what I can tell these are in perfect condition with no chips. The cat and the empress do not have their hangtags attached but I do still have them and they will be included. Please let me know if their are any other questions. Thanks!

on hold

Current Offer: $pending

will head to ebay.

My apologies to everyone about this. I thought I’d be able to get online over the weekend but was unable to. As such I’m extending the deadline for this sale to wednesday Feb. 11. Please understand I’m trying to be fair to everyone. I have updated offers. Please let me know if you have any questions.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
      Participant

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Angie
        Participant

Oh my, I really, reeaaally waaant the cat, but I know I wouldn’t be able to offer you what’s it’s worth *cries*

Good luck, though! They’re all very pretty.

Maria
          Participant

Sapphire will want the hatching empress. I’ll PM her.

Blade-of-the-Moon
            Participant

Darn it..if I’d seen that OW a couple weeks ago I would snatched him up fer sure…

*cries* I wants the kitty….. I’ve been dying for one of those for ages but…. –> has no monies.

Andrea
              Participant

Were the White kitties Ebay pcs or LP?
                What was the original price? My daughter would love one!

Nicole
                Participant

I can’t see the kitty or old warrior pics πŸ™ which ones are they? thanks

darjeb
                  Participant

I can only see the brown royal and white cat what is the second dragon?

Adaneth
                    Participant

darjeb wrote:

I can only see the brown royal and white cat what is the second dragon?

Looks like a Red Fire Old Warrior. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Aww, I have all red X’s

Not that I could probably get anything, but is it the white odd eyed cat by any chance???

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Aww, I have all red X’s

Not that I could probably get anything, but is it the white odd eyed cat by any chance???

Nope, both eyes are blue. I wonder why you guys can’t see them?? πŸ˜•

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Oh, I WANTS the kitty soooo bad. The OW is very tempting to. But I already spent my Windstone quota for the month. ( darn ebay,*pouts*)

Jasmine
                            Participant

Waaaahhh, wants kitty. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Patricia
                              Participant

Wow, I’ve had a lot of interest in the kitty. Unfortunately I’ve been under the weather today and am not really up to getting back to everyone as I’ve had a horrible tension headache all day. I have gotten the PMs and I promise to get back to people tomorrow. I don’t want anyone to think I’m ignoring them. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.