18 reCAPTCHA Later

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback 18 reCAPTCHA Later

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  drag0nfeathers 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Kim
    Participant

I click remember me and on my phone it usually just lets me check the box and log in with no captchas. A couple times when I clicked log in too fast though it made me do the captchas a couple times and then logged in. One day it did it a lot and it annoyed me but now it isn’t again. So I don’t know how it works.

As for spelling I’ve always spelled things the British way being in Canada. I kind of like the U in colour and words like that. But it is weird when I have US English spell checks on everything.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
    Participant

That’s so weird that everyone else has to go through these elaborate checks just to log in. All I have to do is click a checkbox that says “I’m not a robot”, and that’s it!

pipsxlch
    Participant

I’m the same as Bullsquid-on both my desktop and this old Samsung tablet. And checking the ‘Remember Me’ box keeps me checked in the full 2 weeks no issue for both.

Should this discussion be moved to Help & Feedback I wonder? Then Clay could see it.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m the same as Bullsquid-on both my desktop and this old Samsung tablet. And checking the ‘Remember Me’ box keeps me checked in the full 2 weeks no issue for both.

Should this discussion be moved to Help & Feedback I wonder? Then Clay could see it.

Perhaps so. I’m afraid the intricacies of keeping up to date on Captchas is outside my scope of knowledge. I’ll move it over there now.

I also (Firefox, desktop PC) just have to click a “I’m not a Robot” Captcha. I’ve never had the one where you must click similar items (etc).

I'm here to help! Time sensitive issues: See a spammer? Website going haywire? email me! nambroth at gmail.com

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea I didn’t really mean it to be seen as a bug or something that needed Clay’s attention, it was just a random rant…. I do that a lot… LOL! It’s funny though it seems to have gotten a little better the past few days though.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.