18 reCAPTCHA Later

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback 18 reCAPTCHA Later

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

I click remember me and on my phone it usually just lets me check the box and log in with no captchas. A couple times when I clicked log in too fast though it made me do the captchas a couple times and then logged in. One day it did it a lot and it annoyed me but now it isn’t again. So I don’t know how it works.

As for spelling I’ve always spelled things the British way being in Canada. I kind of like the U in colour and words like that. But it is weird when I have US English spell checks on everything.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
    Participant

That’s so weird that everyone else has to go through these elaborate checks just to log in. All I have to do is click a checkbox that says “I’m not a robot”, and that’s it!

pipsxlch
    Participant

I’m the same as Bullsquid-on both my desktop and this old Samsung tablet. And checking the ‘Remember Me’ box keeps me checked in the full 2 weeks no issue for both.

Should this discussion be moved to Help & Feedback I wonder? Then Clay could see it.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m the same as Bullsquid-on both my desktop and this old Samsung tablet. And checking the ‘Remember Me’ box keeps me checked in the full 2 weeks no issue for both.

Should this discussion be moved to Help & Feedback I wonder? Then Clay could see it.

Perhaps so. I’m afraid the intricacies of keeping up to date on Captchas is outside my scope of knowledge. I’ll move it over there now.

I also (Firefox, desktop PC) just have to click a “I’m not a Robot” Captcha. I’ve never had the one where you must click similar items (etc).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Time sensitive issues: See a spammer? Website going haywire? email me! nambroth at gmail.com
    My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea I didn’t really mean it to be seen as a bug or something that needed Clay’s attention, it was just a random rant…. I do that a lot… LOL! It’s funny though it seems to have gotten a little better the past few days though.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Masquerade Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Nightcrow
    Participant

I have to add my frustration with the recaptcha here, I guess. I’m not having as many problems as some people, but the has to be an easier and less finicky way! I have used other sites where the Captcha is a simple question, e.g. ‘What is 2*3’ or ‘If today is Tuesday, what day is tomorrow?’ These types of Captcha load a lot faster, since they don’t need images, and as a bonus they are easier for vision-impaired users (or other assistive-software users) to handle… Might be worth looking into?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.