18 reCAPTCHA Later

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback 18 reCAPTCHA Later

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I know we are trying to keep spammers off the forum but if I have to click on any more fire hydrants, stairs, traffic lights, buses, and motorcycles more then 5 times each and every time I log in I think I’m going to break my computer. LOL!

Is anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of the Captcha to complete?

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Um I got 10 pages of it the other day. I was going to comment on the forum but I gave up 😂

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Crosswalks!!!! Lmao! I feel your pain!!! My record is less than 18, but enough to walk away and come back later!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
          Participant

Not at the moment. Do you click “Remember me” (or something like that) when you log in?

StormDancer
            Participant

Lol I thought it was just me needing to go over the captcha several times every time I log in.

Etruscan, I don’t click anything like “Remember me” when I log in.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I do click remember me. It seems to work fine on my phone, but on my computer I’m always a stranger LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
                Participant

If you’re mobile you don’t have to do it. Otherwise I only get one thing to click on each time? If anyone is getting more than just the first one (“palm trees” were what I had to click on today to log in) it’s because you’re missing the object in one (or more) of the pictures and thus didn’t click “all the [item]”.

Natasha
                  Participant

Not exactly. Sometimes what happens is it replaces items as you click them, then puts up new pics. It wants you to keep clicking til there is nothing left and THEN verify. But often it times out on me, so it’s just kinda hung up, trying to put a new pic in, and I can’t tell if the stoplight/crosswalk/severed head is in the new pic or not. I never thought I’d miss the old “math problem” verification, but I do!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yeah I got about six pages once, and I think I failed.

etruscan
                      Participant

Maybe I’m benefiting from being on a desktop when I sign in. It’s usually easy to identify the correct photos and sign in quickly. I can’t imagine trying to do it on a small screen.

Side note, not really relevant – according to an online search “benefiting” is correct in American English. “Benefitting” with a double t is the British version, but that’s the one that looks right to me. Maybe I read too many books from the UK as a child.

Second side note, even less relevant – giving the British spelling of words like “jewellery” will get you tossed out of a spelling bee. I learned this the hard way …

Kujacker
                        Participant

This is interesting as I have never experienced this. When I click an image, it stays. I click all “palm trees” (or whatever) and then verify and that’s it. Never once had it replace images or ask me for more. Not just on this website but other ones that use the same captcha thing as well.
                          The only time in these photo captchas that I’ve ever had to do more than one is if I miss an item I was suppose to click on.

Bodine
                          Participant

The word color/colour is another one that will get ya.

I don’t have any sign in problems

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Colour, flavour, neighbour, behaviour, harbour….why Canada?!?! Why?

Let’s lose the U like we lost the queen (have we really though????!!!!) Seriously! We still have her picture on the wall at work, which is really annoying…again, just MO! Oh noooo this makes me want to GO OFF!!! But i wont 😉

Sorry for the off topic rant! Lol! Politics make me angry 99% of the time.

I never have any sign in problems if I’m on my tablet. It’s just the desk top and my cell phone.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Mary
                              Participant

I had the same problem yesterday and I lost count of how many different captchas I had to click on. I wish they’d disable this until a better captcha is developed which is more user friendly. It’s enough to discourage one from using the forum, imo

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

usually I get just one or two things to find but I have had those many different screen days, not too often though….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.