18 reCAPTCHA Later

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback 18 reCAPTCHA Later

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  drag0nfeathers 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I know we are trying to keep spammers off the forum but if I have to click on any more fire hydrants, stairs, traffic lights, buses, and motorcycles more then 5 times each and every time I log in I think I’m going to break my computer. LOL!

Is anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of the Captcha to complete?

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Ferlin1984
    Participant

Um I got 10 pages of it the other day. I was going to comment on the forum but I gave up 😂

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Crosswalks!!!! Lmao! I feel your pain!!! My record is less than 18, but enough to walk away and come back later!!!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

etruscan
    Participant

Not at the moment. Do you click “Remember me” (or something like that) when you log in?

StormDancer
    Participant

Lol I thought it was just me needing to go over the captcha several times every time I log in.

Etruscan, I don’t click anything like “Remember me” when I log in.

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT #1 ORIENTAL DRAGON" and "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I do click remember me. It seems to work fine on my phone, but on my computer I’m always a stranger LOL!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Kujacker
    Participant

If you’re mobile you don’t have to do it. Otherwise I only get one thing to click on each time? If anyone is getting more than just the first one (“palm trees” were what I had to click on today to log in) it’s because you’re missing the object in one (or more) of the pictures and thus didn’t click “all the [item]”.

Visit my Twitter for my artwork.

Natasha
    Participant

If you’re mobile you don’t have to do it. Otherwise I only get one thing to click on each time? If anyone is getting more than just the first one (“palm trees” were what I had to click on today to log in) it’s because you’re missing the object in one (or more) of the pictures and thus didn’t click “all the [item]”.

Not exactly. Sometimes what happens is it replaces items as you click them, then puts up new pics. It wants you to keep clicking til there is nothing left and THEN verify. But often it times out on me, so it’s just kinda hung up, trying to put a new pic in, and I can’t tell if the stoplight/crosswalk/severed head is in the new pic or not. I never thought I’d miss the old “math problem” verification, but I do!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
    Keymaster

Yeah I got about six pages once, and I think I failed.

etruscan
    Participant

Maybe I’m benefiting from being on a desktop when I sign in. It’s usually easy to identify the correct photos and sign in quickly. I can’t imagine trying to do it on a small screen.

Side note, not really relevant – according to an online search “benefiting” is correct in American English. “Benefitting” with a double t is the British version, but that’s the one that looks right to me. Maybe I read too many books from the UK as a child.

Second side note, even less relevant – giving the British spelling of words like “jewellery” will get you tossed out of a spelling bee. I learned this the hard way …

Kujacker
    Participant

Not exactly. Sometimes what happens is it replaces items as you click them, then puts up new pics. It wants you to keep clicking til there is nothing left and THEN verify. But often it times out on me, so it’s just kinda hung up, trying to put a new pic in, and I can’t tell if the stoplight/crosswalk/severed head is in the new pic or not. I never thought I’d miss the old “math problem” verification, but I do!

This is interesting as I have never experienced this. When I click an image, it stays. I click all “palm trees” (or whatever) and then verify and that’s it. Never once had it replace images or ask me for more. Not just on this website but other ones that use the same captcha thing as well.
    The only time in these photo captchas that I’ve ever had to do more than one is if I miss an item I was suppose to click on.

Visit my Twitter for my artwork.

Bodine
    Participant

Maybe I’m benefiting from being on a desktop when I sign in. It’s usually easy to identify the correct photos and sign in quickly. I can’t imagine trying to do it on a small screen.

Side note, not really relevant – according to an online search “benefiting” is correct in American English. “Benefitting” with a double t is the British version, but that’s the one that looks right to me. Maybe I read too many books from the UK as a child.

Second side note, even less relevant – giving the British spelling of words like “jewellery” will get you tossed out of a spelling bee. I learned this the hard way …

The word color/colour is another one that will get ya.

I don’t have any sign in problems

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Colour, flavour, neighbour, behaviour, harbour….why Canada?!?! Why?

Let’s lose the U like we lost the queen (have we really though????!!!!) Seriously! We still have her picture on the wall at work, which is really annoying…again, just MO! Oh noooo this makes me want to GO OFF!!! But i wont 😉

Sorry for the off topic rant! Lol! Politics make me angry 99% of the time.

I never have any sign in problems if I’m on my tablet. It’s just the desk top and my cell phone.

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Mary
    Participant

I had the same problem yesterday and I lost count of how many different captchas I had to click on. I wish they’d disable this until a better captcha is developed which is more user friendly. It’s enough to discourage one from using the forum, imo

fatalbeauty
    Participant

usually I get just one or two things to find but I have had those many different screen days, not too often though….

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.