fbpx

11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Got this cutie today, a sweet surprise from my awesome sister!! She’s already been traded.

photo 20141112_153325_zpsf32fb9e6.jpg photo 20141112_153351_zpse509bae4.jpg photo 20141112_153341_zps50705484.jpg photo 20141112_153404_zps147d379f.jpg photo 20141112_153420_zps4c1c8589.jpg

This is my favorite so far!!!

Yup, mine too I think! *swoon*

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Serendipity
      Participant

I couldn’t help but to get two more of these little guys!

This one has a really cool pattern, and my favorite color eyes, but she may be up for trade. (She also might go to live with my sister)

photo hop8_zps296a444f.jpg
         photo hop7_zps946da053.jpg
         photo hop6_zps67f484cc.jpg

And then there is this one. I am so torn. I absolutely adore the paint job, but I don’t tend to like red eyes. The paint job however, might make this one be a keeper!

photo hop9_zps35e8d888.jpg
         photo hop2_zps15ebb2ae.jpg
         photo hop3_zps7745bf7c.jpg
         photo hop1_zps8d331bf4.jpg
         photo hop5_zps374c419d.jpg
         photo hop4_zpsd1d63778.jpg

etruscan
        Participant

Congratulations on the grabs – both are very nice. 🙂

chibishiro12
          Participant

I am so torn. I absolutely adore the paint job, but I don’t tend to like red eyes. The paint job however, might make this one be a keeper!

photo hop9_zps35e8d888.jpg
             photo hop2_zps15ebb2ae.jpg
             photo hop3_zps7745bf7c.jpg
             photo hop5_zps374c419d.jpg
             photo hop4_zpsd1d63778.jpg

Wow, I love that paint job too. It’s amazing.

Looking for-
            red fire young dragon
            old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

JynXx
            Participant

Got this cutie today, a sweet surprise from my awesome sister!! She’s already been traded.

photo 20141112_153325_zpsf32fb9e6.jpg

This is my favorite so far!!!

Yup, mine too I think! *swoon*

Lol, thank you, guys!! I adored Mango as soon as I saw her [yes, I called her Mango because it was my first thought upon unwrapping her]. Doesn’t she look like a blue leopard mango? xD now if only it weren’t for the blue eyes.. D:

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

JynXx
              Participant

Oh wow Jynxx! He is AWESOME!!!! Congrats on whoever got him! LOVE!

Thanks, Drag0n!! Little Mango wasn’t even up for trade for 30 minutes before I took her down. If it weren’t for her blue eyes, I would have kept her, but she’ll be living with someone who adores all of her, so I’m happy.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

JynXx
                Participant

And then there is this one. I am so torn. I absolutely adore the paint job, but I don’t tend to like red eyes. The paint job however, might make this one be a keeper!

OMG.. I LOVE this one!! Awesome grab!!

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

rock-reader
                  Participant

I have had that happen to me a couple of times so take heart.

Kim
                    Blocked

We got a couple hoppy poads in today and will post pictures soon! They are both really similar to ones I wanted so I am happy although we may still consider trading either. The only trouble is that these were not actually my poads that I ordered but extra ones my mom and I ordered after they took the limit off. The box I ordered said it was delivered as well today but did not show up. We had 3 boxes total that said they were all delivered today but only 2 were actually delivered so my box with a hippie and hoppy poad is MIA and I am worried sick. I called Canada Post and the tracking said it was delivered so I asked them if maybe the delivery driver took the 2 boxes to the door and forgot the third. They said if he did forget or it got left in the truck they they should re-deliver it but there is nothing yet. Has this ever happened to someone where an item said delivered but the post people messed up and it actually wasn’t delivered for another day or two? I am certain that there was no one around the house who would have taken the one box and left the other two so I really hope my box turns up by tomorrow!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                      Participant

I remember that the PYO swap tiger dragon that I did for Mmloda last fall was MIA for a few days – tracking said delivered, yet Mmloda hadn’t posted anything, even after several days and I started getting crazy worried until I finally caved and asked DragonMedley for help. Mmloda found the dragon at her neighbour’s place. I hope you find your poad package soon Kim!! Stupid Canada Post.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Dandr13
                        Participant

Should have had my camera out for quest 18 because I swear I did a squeal dance when I opened each of these boxes. I honestly couldn’t be happier with my baby poads – they’ve found their forever homes.

Hoppy – I had hoped for black eyes, but I love the pattern/colors so much it doesn’t matter.
                           photo hoppy_zps79d7116d.jpg

Hippie
                           photo hippie_zps9b515e0e.jpg

And here’s Hippie with her two new sisters (they forced me to put her on their shelf :))
                           photo 2014-11-13230526_zps2f2fbc33.jpg

Lauren
                          Participant

WOWOWOW. Serendipity that second one with the red eyes is so fantastic. *-* I am quite jealous…. (but also very happy for you. What a haul!!)

Amstaff
                            Participant

We got a couple hoppy poads in today and will post pictures soon! They are both really similar to ones I wanted so I am happy although we may still consider trading either. The only trouble is that these were not actually my poads that I ordered but extra ones my mom and I ordered after they took the limit off. The box I ordered said it was delivered as well today but did not show up. We had 3 boxes total that said they were all delivered today but only 2 were actually delivered so my box with a hippie and hoppy poad is MIA and I am worried sick. I called Canada Post and the tracking said it was delivered so I asked them if maybe the delivery driver took the 2 boxes to the door and forgot the third. They said if he did forget or it got left in the truck they they should re-deliver it but there is nothing yet. Has this ever happened to someone where an item said delivered but the post people messed up and it actually wasn’t delivered for another day or two? I am certain that there was no one around the house who would have taken the one box and left the other two so I really hope my box turns up by tomorrow!

Oooo no Kim! Id be worried sick also! Customer service should have sent note to that delivery driver, and hopefully they will look for it and recover it for you! Is there a place where parcels go when they get carded out? Such as a small postal outlet in a nearby drugstore? You can always call them to and see if by chance it was taken there and left? Maybe they input it as delivered by mistake, but rather thought they had carded it out? Maybe it had customs owing on it? (I dont know how you get away without paying customs so often, lol!, seems as I ALWAYS get charged… :/)

Anyways, good luck ! Hope they turn up !!

Natasha
                              Participant

I get that a lot in the US. A package will be “marked as delivered” when what they mean is “we got it in late and it was supposed to be delivered, but rather than refund you for late shipping we’ll say it was delivered and leave it tomorrow.” My postal carrier is a gem, and she flat out says they do that in the sorting room ALL THE TIME. Hopefully you’ll get yours today!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

These are fun!
                                   photo IMG-20141114-00857_zps220c1360.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.