fbpx

Zelfs !!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Zelfs !!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Pam

I thought this would be a thread about Zebra selfies…

Linda
      Participant

OH Pam you just made my day. LOL

I thought it was a twist on selfies too Pam!!! Well now I know there is such a critter as a Zelf n they r pretty cute

yolanda
        Participant

I managed to get three that are on my list so im gonna take them off. If anyone manages to find anything else on my list please send me a text to the number I provided with my list.
          Thanxs a bunch

Kim
          Blocked

I meant to write sooner but I checked with a Toys R Us here in Calgary and they didn’t have any Series 3 ones. Maybe it will take longer for Canada stores to get them in.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I just busted out loud laughing! XD

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

yolanda
              Participant

I meant to write sooner but I checked with a Toys R Us here in Calgary and they didn’t have any Series 3 ones. Maybe it will take longer for Canada stores to get them in.

I have been hearing its taking longer for them to get to Canada. Thanxs a bunch for checking.

yolanda
                Participant

Woohoo !! I got a few more on my list. Called TRU 3 hrs from me and they had some more on my list. They wont ship but they let me pay for them and will hold them til someone can get them or I can. May take a good month to get them but they are mine !
                  If anyone still comes accross any on my list please let me know . I would be so forever greatful.

yolanda
                  Participant

For now I am trying to find them in the States. Much cheaper when it comes to money conversion and shipping.
                    only place I know carries them here is TRU .
                    Kim, not sure if Moose is the original company for the original Trolls .
                    thank you everyone for offering to help.
                    heres my cell number and if anyone is at a TRU and doesnt mind helping text me on the spot , just to make sure I havent found them yet. Number is 775-385-7380.
                    I am calling the TRU thats 3 hrs from me tues and see if they may be able to help me also.

The L’il Zelfs are in a plastic mushroom, considered a blind bag, price is between 2 to 3 bucks or so. I am looking to get a full case of 36 of them if the price is at or below 3.50 each.
                    MEDIUM Zelfs Are 5.99 each, looking for series 2 Ruby , she has gems in her forehead and has red hair and reddish body, limited edition.
                    Series 3 Mediums looking for ,some im not sure of names
                    Snowfie -white tiger -limited
                    Pandela-panda
                    Sugar Bunny ?- bunny
                    Petal-garden pixie
                    Cupie-cupid
                    Billy ?- duck
                    Chi ? -chihuahua

The large Zelfs are 9.99 looking for
                    Marsha-alien
                    Coco -poodle
                    Talon – griffin

theres a list. Lol.
                    Again thank you All for offering to help. I am working hard to try to find these . Just use my number and text me if your ever in a TRU and ill come back here to update if I find any.
                    I know some of the medium ones are the only ones that have been spotted here so far so im not sure if the rest of the line will make it here but I hope so.

Thank you Thank you Thank you guys for being so sweet

Hello:

I am so happy to have found this website. I was looking where I could buy the new Zelfs and came across this very information website.

I was able to get some of the last wave (i.e. Smoothie Monkey) from one of the TRU stores in my state (Maryland). However, they have not had any more in since the first box arrived.

I just noticed the new ones listed. I try to check periodically during the night or early hours for Cleocat but no luck so far.

Does anyone know when TRU updates their website with new availability numbers? What would be the earliest time?
                    I live on East Coast so my time would be EST.

I have to agree ….. I do not know why they claim they are not selling well.

Thanks for any help or information you can provide with time frames for updates.

Thanks,
                    Sandy

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

They *are* super cute! My friend in Florida collects them so I was checking my TRU for her. I think I remember seeing the griffin. I like Spellinda ๐Ÿ™‚

I also have a TRU about 10 minutes away and could check for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

That sucks about them being sold out ๐Ÿ™ I hope you are able to find everything on your wishlist ๐Ÿ™‚

yolanda
                      Participant

Hello:

I am so happy to have found this website. I was looking where I could buy the new Zelfs and came across this very information website.

I was able to get some of the last wave (i.e. Smoothie Monkey) from one of the TRU stores in my state (Maryland). However, they have not had any more in since the first box arrived.

I just noticed the new ones listed. I try to check periodically during the night or early hours for Cleocat but no luck so far.

Does anyone know when TRU updates their website with new availability numbers? What would be the earliest time?
                        I live on East Coast so my time would be EST.

I have to agree ….. I do not know why they claim they are not selling well.

Thanks for any help or information you can provide with time frames for updates.

Thanks,
                        Sandy

we are currently on series 4. They come in 2 waves and wave 2 is out but extremely slow and im usure as to why. TRU website does have them all i believe on their site but some are sold out at the moment. As for when they stock again well, it used to be around 2 AM eastern but here lately they have in the mid afternoon evening. So it could be anytime.
                        Series 5 is coming very soon . Scheduled to release in July but end of May / June for the UK. Theres gonna be some exciting new ones for that series !
                        I am gonna give you an awesome place to go with a bunch of helpful people. Go to Facebook , look up a group called The Zelfs Buy Sell Trade and ask to join the group. Theres a bunch of people in there willing to help ALOT . I live over 3 hrs from any TRU and a few of these people have been awesome in helping me out and including a Cleo Cat. My name is Yolanda in the group.
                        Hope to see you there !!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.