fbpx

Your most favorite eBay piece EVER!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your most favorite eBay piece EVER!

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Mine would be the Graphite Old warrior

He’s better in person. The pics didn’t even come close to catching just how neat he is. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
      Participant

ddvm wrote:

Ummm, yes, I won him. So at least you know he is loved! And so far I’ve done better then the doctors predicted (they gave me 8 to 13 months and I’m at 14 months and counting) but sooner or later (hopefully later!) he’ll be up for grabs again. Right now he’s living in a special display case I got for my bedroom to display Jennifer’s pieces so I say hi to him every morning and good night every night!

Glad to hear you’re doing so well. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Purplecat
        Participant

I’ve really loved the creative colors and paintjobs on alot of the ebay Poads…..especially the nettuce, copper lilac… There was one poad that had a TON of the spots…with the most awesomest shade of green…my favorite shade of green…but I cant recall the exact name or who got it. I’m guessing it was probably one of the nettuce poads. I try not to think about it too much cause I wanted it SOOO bad. πŸ˜€

megamibabe16
          Participant

Picking simply one is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!! However, I can try to narrow it down to one from each artist.
            From Melody I would choose the Black Violet Peacock Old Warrior. From Jennifer I choose the Amethyst Mist Emperor. Olimpia’s would be the Wine Berry Secret Keeper. The people who own these pieces are really lucky. Hopefully they have exceptional owners.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Jennifer wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

No I WISH!!! I don’t even think it was someone on the forum *makes me cry* All I have are saved photos that Pam was nice enough to send me.

How could you forget me begging for you to make more? 😳

Oh snap I was thinking of the wrong one. You loved the one with stripes… I was thinking of the flame crested fellow I did. I’m sorry for misremembering drag0n!
              ….hmmmm.

I’m the happy owner of the flame crested male πŸ™‚ I count him for my “Jennifer piece” AND my “OOAK” piece

Without digging in my head too much-my FAVORITE ebay piece of ALL TIME….also probably the Tiger Griffin family. ESPECIALLY the male πŸ™‚

Second place for me is the White Koi-Kirin. I THINK Arlla has him…*scratches head*
              Or *eyes widen, remembering* The RAINFOREST LAP! I tried SO hard to get him, but he went just barely out of my price range. *sadness* Maybe one day I’ll be rich and the owner will sell her MWAHAH …just kidding…..ok not really, thats a purdy dray-gone.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.