fbpx

Your most favorite eBay piece EVER!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your most favorite eBay piece EVER!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh yes! I would KILL for that DRAGON!!! ….like literally….. do you need me to kill someone for you Jennifer? 😮 If you paint me one I’ll make them dissappear for you 😳 👿

LOL! Yea, I didn’t win the crested one either. The only fellows I have are my lovely little griffin chickies you painted in my siggie! LUVS THEM! They are my prized pieces! 😀

I’m confused, now – Drag0n, are you talking about the one that was auctioned off in April just before the lap? Because if you are I ended up with him (ducks and runs for cover.)

Nightcrow
    Participant

…NOT counting the only one I’ve bought (BVP OW prototype), who’s clearly the best because it tempted me to pay for it :), I’m going to say: Labradorite Griffin couple. Followed by the Ocean Blue OW. Or maybe the other way around; it depends on my mood which one I wish I had more!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

ddvm wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh yes! I would KILL for that DRAGON!!! ….like literally….. do you need me to kill someone for you Jennifer? 😮 If you paint me one I’ll make them dissappear for you 😳 👿

LOL! Yea, I didn’t win the crested one either. The only fellows I have are my lovely little griffin chickies you painted in my siggie! LUVS THEM! They are my prized pieces! 😀

I’m confused, now – Drag0n, are you talking about the one that was auctioned off in April just before the lap? Because if you are I ended up with him (ducks and runs for cover.)

The green one with the orange crest I didn’t care for too much, it was the orange one with the dark orange stripes and the vivid green eyes I fell in love with IMMEDIATELY! Sort of an Orange Tabby Male Dragon. He was called Flame Point though I believe. I’ll try and find him in the gallery…Hopefully this works

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=45&pos=11

…….NO! wait….You don’t have THAT one do you??? 😮

Well, at least if you do he IS still in the family and not with some stranger 😥

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Andrea
        Participant

Mine would be the Graphite Old warrior or the Rainforest Lap. Jen’s Laboradite Lap was beautiful as well! There wouldn’t be any twisting of my arms to take any of these pieces 😉

drag0nfeathers wrote:

ddvm wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

The green one with the orange crest I didn’t care for too much, it was the orange one with the dark orange stripes and the vivid green eyes I fell in love with IMMEDIATELY! Sort of an Orange Tabby Male Dragon. He was called Flame Point though I believe. I’ll try and find him in the gallery…Hopefully this works

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=45&pos=11

Ummm, yes, I won him. So at least you know he is loved! And so far I’ve done better then the doctors predicted (they gave me 8 to 13 months and I’m at 14 months and counting) but sooner or later (hopefully later!) he’ll be up for grabs again. Right now he’s living in a special display case I got for my bedroom to display Jennifer’s pieces so I say hi to him every morning and good night every night!

Tiffany
          Participant

oh boy! for me it has to be the labradorite lap dragon!! that piece was simply beyond incredible, just so beautiful, perfect and how i imagine a *real* dragon would look like. she looked sooo alive and delectibly shiny in every photo! truly an extraordinary piece and a real triumph!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

ddvm wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Ummm, yes, I won him. So at least you know he is loved! And so far I’ve done better then the doctors predicted (they gave me 8 to 13 months and I’m at 14 months and counting) but sooner or later (hopefully later!) he’ll be up for grabs again. Right now he’s living in a special display case I got for my bedroom to display Jennifer’s pieces so I say hi to him every morning and good night every night!

Oh! Yes, Indeed I also hope it is MUCH MICH LATER… but nice to know that someday very VERY FAR AWAY I might have another shot at him! and CONGRATULATIONS are in order! You better keep proving those doctors wrong! :yes: I know you will!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

I have most of the ones I have REALLY wanted but I did LOVE the darker red I think it was Cranberry so ANTHING in that color
                Of what I have seen and can remember it would have to be the 1st 23KT Gold Leaf hatching Empress to match the other 2 I was able to get so I could have the whole set

BDW
                Participant

Copper Fern Emperor The one i wanted soooooo much but couldn’t afford at the time. I would trade alot to have him now.

BDW
                  Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Predictably, the Autumn Leaf Old warrior. The original one.

I wish someone would have a pic of that one Jen. I wouldn’t mind seing it.

Nevermind I found it
                    I still like better the copper fern emp.

Well, the more I think about it, the more I want to add the Arch Castle by Gary…I was out of the race at $850. 🙁 I’m glad I know who won it though! 8)

I believe this is the photo of the first one. If you go to Windstone dealer catalog and go to ebay sales gallery, you will find alot of the older ebay pieces. Wish they had all the new ones too.

I remember Melody saying something about the piece of blue tarp in the pile of leaves. I also think he was the most beautiful AL OW ever too. Jen, you picked a good one for sure! 8)

Bodine
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I believe this is the photo of the first one. If you go to Windstone dealer catalog and go to ebay sales gallery, you will find alot of the older ebay pieces. Wish they had all the new ones too.

I remember Melody saying something about the piece of blue tarp in the pile of leaves. I also think he was the most beautiful AL OW ever too. Jen, you picked a good one for sure! 8)

I have to agree about this one being the prettiest of the Brothers BUT I LOVE KALIMA!!No complaints! XD

If I had to choose a favorite special ebay sculpt,I couldn’t 😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
                      Keymaster

The Laborodite lap dragon. 😀

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Nam’s Astral griffin family. I think I like the Moon female griffin best, followed by the male. I would love to get the Moon chick and female and unite the entire family.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.