fbpx

Your most favorite eBay piece EVER!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your most favorite eBay piece EVER!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

The Jade and Silver SK.

Tyrrlin
    Participant

Probably the Tiger griffin, unless you mean ones that we *did* get, and then it’s Mr. Gold Wine. 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

BEP Secret Keeper. She is the reason I wanted my BEP OW so badly…Now I have the BEP Lap and #4 OW, I keep them with my silver and gold dragons…Not enough BEP to have their own shelf yet. I still wish vainly that they would have chosen that color over the Black Gold for production. I love how the blue and purple and green go so well together. And, I am still hoping for Fledgies, since I know there were some, and I hope I am there when they finally hit the store. I’ve been asking about them for a while now. Has anyone else been looking for those guys? 😕 I mean did I miss them a long time ago or something? 🙄

Leigha
      Participant

The fledgies have not come to the store yet! or I would have snagged one! ^^

<–fledgie collector ^^ I just need ONE MOAR COLOR! GIMME OLD GREEN FLEDGIE! *ahem* so yeah 🙂 I'm waiting for more fledgie colors too

the labradorite griffins FOR SURE! just amazingly beautiful. 😀

Skylover
        Participant

Here’s mine:

I feel so happy and fortunate to have her. If I could manage to get one of her chicks to go with her someday, then that would be perfect.

Skylover wrote:

Here’s mine:

I feel so happy and fortunate to have her. If I could manage to get one of her chicks to go with her someday, then that would be perfect.
          Lucky you! She is so pretty! I don’t think I ever caught her pic at home after you got her. I always like the ones at home better, I just don’t know, it seems the colors are more true if it’s a good picture. (Not like mine!)

Crimson Vision
          Participant

I think everyone needs to post a pic of their favorites if they can. 🙂 Would be neat to be able to scroll & see the pieces. 🙂

Just a thought!

Of the ones I didn’t get, my favorites were the blue oriental sun with the silver horns and the blue flame OW. The ones I have that are my favorites are the tiger cub and Olimpia’s Coliari male griffin.

Copper83
            Participant

For me, it’s a toss up between the Autum Leaf Old Warrior and the Rain Forest Lap. Then there’s the Tiger Griffins and……… 😀

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

OH you know what!?!? I have to change my answer!!!

I had blocked it out of my mind since I lost *wails in cry fit* , but if there JUST ONE PIECE it would be Jennifer Miller’s Flame Point Male Dragon!!!! OH YES! WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Drag0n I am soooo out of it, I thought you ended up with him? Wasn’t… didn’t someone resell it? Oh man now I can’t remember!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

No I WISH!!! I don’t even think it was someone on the forum *makes me cry* All I have are saved photos that Pam was nice enough to send me.

How could you forget me begging for you to make more? 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

No I WISH!!! I don’t even think it was someone on the forum *makes me cry* All I have are saved photos that Pam was nice enough to send me.

How could you forget me begging for you to make more? 😳

Oh snap I was thinking of the wrong one. You loved the one with stripes… I was thinking of the flame crested fellow I did. I’m sorry for misremembering drag0n!
                      ….hmmmm.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Oh yes! I would KILL for that DRAGON!!! ….like literally….. do you need me to kill someone for you Jennifer? 😮 If you paint me one I’ll make them dissappear for you 😳 👿

LOL! Yea, I didn’t win the crested one either. The only fellows I have are my lovely little griffin chickies you painted in my siggie! LUVS THEM! They are my prized pieces! 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.