fbpx

your favorites…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody your favorites…

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

megamibabe16 wrote:

Wow, Vantids are very interesting indeed. Those pictures make them look gorgeous. Since, they are one of your favorites Melody, have you ever considered making and painting one? They would make a great addition to your fantasy collection. I would certainly be interested in one.

Melody wrote:

a little

Astonishing but understandable. After making them for so long, you’re bound to get a little tired of them. Speaking of fantasy creatures, have you ever thought of making and painting angels, demons, mythological gods or any other fantasy type creatures like centaurs or minotaurs?

Aside from the little cherubs, she has a ‘truce angel’ in her gallery that I would LOVE to see her finish someday! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
      Keymaster

Vantid is a character ( would this be a “fursona”?) belonging to Amber Hill. So there is just one.

Laurie
        Participant

Jasmine wrote:

It’s really hard to mail a live chicken though…just sayin’

yeah, well, there is that. ๐Ÿ˜•
          You can order the chicks tho. still, that shipping thing.
          8) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Does anyone have an original box for the bird? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Nicole
          Participant

I ordered chicks last spring from a reputable chicken breeder murray mcmurray…. most of them died in the shipping. I realize that is supposedly a rarity but it was still very upsetting. They even shipped us 25 replacement birds to replace the ones we lost from the first batch and only one out of 25 survived… very heartbreaking. I love the chickies we have that survived though.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Melody wrote:

I just made up the mythical favorites list to sound interesting. I don’t really have favorites, though Kirins are up there because they are so open to interpretation.
              A Vantid is a blue, wolf headed mermaid with a dolphin tail. A very unusual creature, but definitely one of my favorites… dang I can’t find a pic.

I’m going to tell her you said that!!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
              Keymaster

A Vantid:
                http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4
                http://vantid.deviantart.com/

She is also my best friend. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Not a fursona! GOSH.

Nam tattled on you Melody. Wolf headed mermaid?! Really? Come on. ๐Ÿ˜›

PS Nam is my best friend <#~~~

Leigha
                Participant

lol

Melody
                  Keymaster

megamibabe16 wrote:

Wow, Vantids are very interesting indeed. Those pictures make them look gorgeous. Since, they are one of your favorites Melody, have you ever considered making and painting one? They would make a great addition to your fantasy collection. I would certainly be interested in one.

Melody wrote:

a little

Astonishing but understandable. After making them for so long, you’re bound to get a little tired of them. Speaking of fantasy creatures, have you ever thought of making and painting angels, demons, mythological gods or any other fantasy type creatures like centaurs or minotaurs?

I am absolutely crazy about demons and angels. I should of included demons Yes,I have considered making them, in fact I have a couple of “rough” ones that we never produced, but were planning to at one time. One angel is on my Elfwood page.
                    I love centaurs too, but they are almost impossible to make in the material we use.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

Melody wrote:

I just made up the mythical favorites list to sound interesting. I don’t really have favorites, though Kirins are up there because they are so open to interpretation.
                      A Vantid is a blue, wolf headed mermaid with a dolphin tail. A very unusual creature, but definitely one of my favorites… dang I can’t find a pic.

I’m going to tell her you said that!!! Ha ha, but I said with a DOLPHIN tail, even though most of them definitely have fishy tails.

Melody
                      Keymaster

vantid wrote:

Not a fursona! GOSH.

Nam tattled on you Melody. Wolf headed mermaid?! Really? Come on. ๐Ÿ˜›

PS Nam is my best friend <#~~~You are just in denial. Looks like one, ‘cept with a wolf head, fur, dolphin tail ( sometimes) and blue.

Katherine
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

I can’t believe the master at sculpting dragons doesn’t have dragons listed as her favorite mythical creature ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜† are you sick of them?

a little

That explains it! My first thought was, “Well, for loving the hoofers so well, she doesn’t sculpt them much.” XD
                          I like all of your responses. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.