fbpx

Your Favorite Sculpture

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Your Favorite Sculpture

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Alicia
    Participant

Hello, Melody. I was curious if you have a favorite sculpture or specific piece that you have designed or painted. And do you end up keeping a lot of your own work? I’m sure you have been asked these questions before but I couldn’t find anything in the search. Thank you in advance for your reply!

-Alicia

Melody
      Keymaster

Oh yes! there are a few Windstones I enjoy having around even after a day of looking at them.The Old warrior is still my favorite dragon, and I really enjoy having the foo dogs around.

I do have a few poads ™ .

Do I keep any for myself?…anybody who’s seen my office,want to answer that one?

Bodine
        Participant

😁 just look at her stairway to her office,her desk,windowsill,

the floors 😂 She has posted pictures before so she can’t deny it looks like the Veligent spilled over into her real world.

My favorite is now the female Hearth personally.It used to be the little graceful Mother Coiled w/egg,still a close call but my Hearth is just soooo……hard to find correct words for her.

What about you Alicia?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Alicia
          Participant

Haha I was thinking it would be really hard to resist keeping many pieces, I want to see your office!

Bodine, I really like the Mother Coiled Dragon, she’s very cool. My favorite is the original Hatching Dragon and I really love the Hatching Pegasus. Those are my favorites so I try to stay focused but there are so many that I like!

Alicia
            Participant

Just looked at old photos on the Windstone Facebook page, so cool

Melody
              Keymaster

It is very hard for me to let any damaged piece be thrown out, so I keep them all. I fix them up as best I can and squirrel them away in my  upstairs room. It is like the land of misfit toys.

tig3r06
                Participant

I thought i only loved the dragons, old warrior is my fav, and then the gb kirins happened, then gb hatching pegs and then probably more! 😍

Bodine
                  Participant

The Laps are stunning also.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Alicia
                    Participant

I know, I love so many pieces and the dragons are all very cool. The Poads™ are so cute, I especially love the safari ones. I can see how you could end up with so many!

Melody, do you think you’ll be doing more GB Hatching Pegasus in the near future? I saw you were saying the colors are difficult to work with, but they are so pretty! I had no idea they would sell so quickly, but I did manage to get one Natural and one Fantasy. 🙂

Kim
                      Blocked

Yeah I started with a couple young and fledgling dragons myself and then got poads and unicorns and now I have nearly one of every kind of fantasy animal Melody makes I think.  haha.  I think my favourites are the unicorn and pegasus babies.  But I also like the poads, kirins, griffins, dragons, oh and pebbles like the grab bag cougars!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                        Keymaster

NO WAY

Marianne
                          Participant

I with you Alicia. My favorites seem to be the Hatchers. Though I love the new Hatching dragon sculpt a bit more the the old. He just looks so cute peeking his head up like that. I’m so glad I got a fantasy Hatching Pegasus if your not likely to make anymore. Thank goodness they came out close to Mother’s Day because that was my in. I still want to get at least one more oneday. Possibly a natural. Melody I wonder if the eggs would be any easier to paint on the regular Hatcher Dragons since they are done in two pieces? Any chance of there ever being a grab bag of those little cuties? Fingers crossed awkwardly behind my back. Anyway, I love them all but really love the babies.

Alicia
                            Participant

Marianne, the new version is growing on me, they are cute. And I was so fortunate and happy to get one each of the Hatching Pegasus, especially knowing they may be the only ones ever made! Thanks for all the replies. 🙂

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

I love Poads…all the generations! They can look goofy and mad at the same time! My lovebird poads need a serious attitude adjustment! I can’t wait to see what else Melody has lined up for Kickstarter!!!!  Other than that, I am partial to quite a few dragons (Oris and Males are my favorite) I have the odd baby unicorn and colt, and bunch of pebbles that multiplied without my knowledge 😉  (red foxes – sitting and standing, Arctics and Lady cats are my faves) …not that you asked me ha!ha!ha!

If I had to pick one sculpture, I’d say the Male Dragon (and the Baby Poad sculpture as a close second).

I think someone started a thread similar to this a while back…I wonder if my answer has changed?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Celestial Rainstorm
                                Participant

I’m pretty notorious for adoring Mini Keepers and Curlies. They’re probably my favorite. Laps, Female Gryphons, Gryphon Chicks, and Tadpoads are my favorite!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.