fbpx

young poads for christmas

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody young poads for christmas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

I’m thinking way ahead, but I would LOVE to have young sugarplum poads for Christmas this year. I think they would make a really cute set with the adults we got last year. :bigsmile:

Leigha
      Participant

I heartily second this!

Adaneth
        Participant

I like this idea! ๐Ÿ™‚

Amy
          Participant

That would be great. I have yet to get a young poad (or any poad for that matter) but I’d love to have one in that color scheme. ๐Ÿ™‚

yolanda
            Participant

BUMP…..bumping this up cause its one Melody didnt get a chance to answer and hopefully will this time. Im not really a huge poad fan but i do love the coloring on the sugarplum 1s and i even own 1 . Maybe we could get some young poads in the sugar plum with metallic eyrs ???? Perty please.

Adaneth
              Participant

Bumping this thread AGAIN because I’d really love to see Sugar Plum Young Poads someday, please please please!! :love:

Christine
                Participant

I don’t collect Poads, or the Young Poads, BUT the Sugarplum Adults almost tempted me when they came out because that color is so pretty! I think a Sugarplum Young might put me over the top and I’d just have to get one ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melody
                  Keymaster

Doesn’t look like I will get to it this Christmas! Maybe later in the year. I need to do some that match the adults.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.