fbpx

Young Poad LP/Production Colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Young Poad LP/Production Colors?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi Melody! I know it’s pretty early to ask/suggest this, but I was wondering if you might consider doing a limited production run of Sugar Plum Young Poads for Christmas (or whenever, I just figured that was the most appropriate time!)? I love the colors on my Sugar Plum Poad but I am more “into” the young Poads ๐Ÿ™‚ I know there’s only been one production run of these guys so far, so if Sugar Plum isn’t a possibility, have you thought about any other colors than Peach that could be done?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
      Participant

I think this is a great idea! I love the Sugar Plum coloring, and I’d REALLY like to see Young Poads in the store in another color. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
        Blocked

I agree! I am getting a sugar plum soon too! Also I love the peacock poads too if you ever came out with little poads like that!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jinya
          Participant

OMGosh! I’d so buy a young poad in Sugar Plum!!! This is honestly what both my husband (who is not into Windstones but he loves a young poads cute lil buns) and I would Simply Adore! ๐Ÿ˜€
            Squeaky Please Melody with sugar plum young poad on top ๐Ÿ˜›
            : >

Lokie
            Participant

Oh man, I would LOVE some limited production young poads in past color schemes. Sugar Plum, Butternut, Burnt Sugar, White, Zeppard. A new color. I’d take any and all =)

Melody
              Keymaster

I’ve always intended to paint the young poads like the adults, in regular store batches, but we always end up doing grab bag editions with them every time we get a big enough batch of castings together.
                We can’t keep up!

Kim
                Blocked

I love the grab bag poads but if you can do the next batch as a production colour to match the adult poads, that might be nice.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Dandr13
                  Participant

I agree. I think a the young poads would look cute in the various bengal colors you guys did on the adult poads. Or even some of the test paint type youngs, like the chickadee (squeak :)),or the numbat (squeak squeak :)).

Falcolf
                    Participant

Oh wow, I really love Butternut! What a pretty colour! Sugar plum is gorgeous too! I love the poad production/limited production colours!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kelsey
                      Participant

I would really love to get a young poad in metallic blue butternut color!

Kiya
                        Participant

It sounds like we’d all be willing to bypass a grab bag batch for some limited production color poads. ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s not like we won’t get more grab bag poads after that – they don’t need horns! LOL

Hannah
                          Participant

Agreed! I’d love very very much to see some Sugar Plum youngs in particular, and I get a little slap happy when I know Grab Bag Poads are coming out – but I really want to see these guys in more production colors! I figured that asking this far in advance for something that would be appropriate around Christmas would be enough time to mull it over ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I’d enjoy just about any of the original Poad colors in the Young Poads… I’d be happiest to see any of the Bengals, the Sugarplum, or the Silver and White <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Copper83
                              Participant

I’d like to see Sugarplum, Autumn Leaf, and Burnt Sugar.

Sikek
                                Participant

Love all the adult Poad colours!

Young Metallic Blue Butternut is sounding the most appealing to me at the moment, or Brown Bengal. So cute!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.