fbpx

You MUST look at this auction….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You MUST look at this auction….

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Oh man … now my forhead hurts. ๐Ÿ˜†

No wonder I could not figure it out!

Although I myself try very diligently to live by the golden rules (no, I’m not perfect :wink:), this is the first time I have ever heard, “What Would Jesus Do?”

Thanks for the edimication!

Rusti
    Participant

Hoofer wrote:

Oh man … now my forhead hurts. ๐Ÿ˜†

No wonder I could not figure it out!

Although I myself try very diligently to live by the golden rules (no, I’m not perfect :wink:), this is the first time I have ever heard, “What Would Jesus Do?”

Thanks for the edimication!

Really? WWJD was a huge jewelry fad back in 97-98? I had a bracelet that I wore for years until I finally lost it.

People kept trying to sell me those bracelets, but I never bought one. I think it was my parents tried to force it on me, so I resisted a bit.

Rusti wrote:

Really? WWJD was a huge jewelry fad back in 97-98? I had a bracelet that I wore for years until I finally lost it.

Ahhh, that explains it.

1) I’m not much of a jewelry person.

2) I’m even moreso not a fad person.

3) In 97-98, I was living under a very dismal rock contemplating a divorce. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

WWJD?

Tell me to suck it up, put my big girl panties on, shake the dirt off my feet and move on, which I did. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Oh it wasn’t just jewelry. It was on everything. Bumper stickers. Tee shirts. Advertisement banners (really! I saw one!)… etc.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Rusti
        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Oh it wasn’t just jewelry. It was on everything. Bumper stickers. Tee shirts. Advertisement banners (really! I saw one!)… etc.

Heh, all I remember is the bracelet I had. I wish I still had it. that thing went through kennel cleaning, dish washing, snow, salt, ice and slush and mud and rain and I don’t think its color ever faded.

It was one like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/12-WWJD-Bracelets-Religious-Christian-Wholesale-NIP_W0QQitemZ250297361798QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250297361798&_trkparms=72%3A1208|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.