fbpx

You MUST look at this auction….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You MUST look at this auction….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Dragonlairqueen
    Participant

Melody wrote:

Ha! Did the owner do that?
      When we first started selling dragons we had one store that would regularly buy them and then glue more crystals and jewels on. So there are probably quite a few genuine Windstones out there with odd stuff glued on like this. I have never seen one like this though! Usually the large wizard will have crystals glued to the top of his staff. I guess the small one had no other good place to glue more on!
      I kinda like it.

Hiya! And I don’t know how it looks to you, but the crystal on the staff looks too big to me, and the one on the head looks the right size. It’s almost as if the original crystal came off and was “lost”, so they replaced it with a new one that was bigger. Then the “lost” crystal was found, and rather than re-replacing the staff crystal, they simply thought “WWMD?”, and stuck it on his head… 😉

It took me a minute to get what “WWMD” meant! 😆

purpledragonclaw wrote:

It took me a minute to get what “WWMD” meant!

But I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t!

Purplecat
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

😯 Some people have no taste. And some people just have bad taste.

Ditto that! 😆 😆

Melody
        Keymaster

dragonlairqueen wrote:

Melody wrote:

Ha! Did the owner do that?
          When we first started selling dragons we had one store that would regularly buy them and then glue more crystals and jewels on. So there are probably quite a few genuine Windstones out there with odd stuff glued on like this. I have never seen one like this though! Usually the large wizard will have crystals glued to the top of his staff. I guess the small one had no other good place to glue more on!
          I kinda like it.

Hiya! And I don’t know how it looks to you, but the crystal on the staff looks too big to me, and the one on the head looks the right size. It’s almost as if the original crystal came off and was “lost”, so they replaced it with a new one that was bigger. Then the “lost” crystal was found, and rather than re-replacing the staff crystal, they simply thought “WWMD?”, and stuck it on his head… 😉

Oh yeah, I didn’t notice that tha staff one was larger than normal. Hee hee

I’m tempted to buy him just to take the crystal off his head so the other wizards will stop laughing at him. 😆

Participant

Rusti wrote:

I guess they decided Gandalf didn’t have enough bling so they just stuck one on wherever.

BLING! LOL! 😆 (As long as they don’t add a clock on a gold necklace he should be ok.) 😉

SilverArrow wrote:

Rusti wrote:

I guess they decided Gandalf didn’t have enough bling so they just stuck one on wherever.

BLING! LOL! 😆 (As long as they don’t add a clock on a gold necklace he should be ok.) 😉

I’d do that… but I wouldn’t permanently affix it or anything…

SilverArrow wrote:

Rusti wrote:

*laughs* If he does, he’ll have to get spinners for his dragon’s feet, too! XD

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

This whole topic made me laugh. I think the dragon needed a crystal ball to gaze at so they stuck it there so the dragon could use it.

Just my guess…hehehehehehe

And only someone addicted to Windstones would make up the WWMD. LOVE IT!!!!!

I just love Windstone!!!!!

Rusti wrote:

OMG

😆

Ok, I tried several times and it’s just not coming to the surface.

Will someone please PM me and edimicate me on what WWMD is supposed to stand for? I promise I will palm/forhead thump myself and groan appropriately after reading the PM. 🙂

What Would Melody Do

lol it’s a play on the “What Would Jesus Do” saying

nessiemom
            Participant

Gotta admit… It took me a little time too, Hoofer!!

And for once in my life, I wasn’t confused about it. 🙂 Woohoo!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.